Hater's gotta hate

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Dan Cathy, Chick-Fil-A President, Tweets Response To DOMA Ruling, Then Deletes It (UPDATE)

o-DAN-CATHY-DOMA-570.jpg

Haters will line up to eat this shit. Non-haters will boycott.

Life goes on.

I don't get why they feel that way but I'm still going to Chik-Fil-A. That stuff is goooooooood. Best service there is too.

Three troll replies.

rw's are always willing to throw the Constitution out.

Dan Cathy, Chick-Fil-A President, Tweets Response To DOMA Ruling, Then Deletes It (UPDATE)

o-DAN-CATHY-DOMA-570.jpg

Life goes on.

So disagreeing with you = hate.

Got it.

Progressives are so insecure about thier beliefs that opposing views have to be labelled as hate. How simplistic you people are.

Are you saying Luddly is a simpleton?

He's a hater, he's just too stupid to see it.

I thought this thread was about Federal Government Employees targeting the Tea Party.

Out of here.

Three troll replies.

Funny from the person who wants to punish free speech.

Don't be silly. :cuckoo:

Progressives/liberals know the meaning of the word, "all" in our Constitution and believe completely in it.

You'll never find even one hint that I want Congress make a law against the First Amendment. OTOH, you're certainly free to hunt.

I'm leaving soon but I'll check back to read the PROOF of your :cuckoo: accusation.

Three troll replies.

Funny from the person who wants to punish free speech.

Don't be silly. :cuckoo:

Progressives/liberals know the meaning of the word, "all" in our Constitution and believe completely in it.

You'll never find even one hint that I want Congress make a law against the First Amendment. OTOH, you're certainly free to hunt.

I'm leaving soon but I'll check back to read the PROOF of your :cuckoo: accusation.

Where did i mention the government? You want to punish people for holding views against yours via castigation and shunning, hence the use of the term "hate" and "bigot" and "racist"

By using inflamatory language you indicate you not only disagree with other people, that you also want to make them outcasts.

Lefties believe that if you don't agree you must be silenced. Yeah...I don't go for these whiny boycotts. Especially where Chick fil A is concerned. You lefties going to pick up the slack and fund all of the foster kids educations that this corporation does? If not STFU. :eusa_hand:

o-DAN-CATHY-DOMA-570.jpg

Life goes on.

Got it.

Progressives are so insecure about thier beliefs that opposing views have to be labelled as hate. How simplistic you people are.

disagreeing with Dudley means you are an Anti-American.....and of course you will never see him question anything done by the left.....his pea brain starts to hurt if he does....

o-DAN-CATHY-DOMA-570.jpg

Life goes on.

Got it.

Are you saying Luddly is a simpleton?

if not i will say it.....the guy is like 85 and in a home.....so he does get a lot of gas....that could why he is like he is.....its tough when you think its gas,but turns out to be shit.....

Lefties believe that if you don't agree you must be silenced. Yeah...I don't go for these whiny boycotts. Especially where Chick fil A is concerned. You lefties going to pick up the slack and fund all of the foster kids educations that this corporation does? If not STFU. :eusa_hand:

only Far Lefties like Dudley.....

I don't get why they feel that way but I'm still going to Chik-Fil-A. That stuff is goooooooood. Best service there is too.

I'm still going there too. They're losing the fight anyways. No need to add insult to injury with a boycott.

Especially since a boycott only increased their revenue to their best days EVER.

Chick Fil A might have said that just to agitate for another boycott so they could have another record breaking streak.

Forum List

Back