Hater's gotta hate

Dan Cathy, Chick-Fil-A President, Tweets Response To DOMA Ruling, Then Deletes It (UPDATE)

o-DAN-CATHY-DOMA-570.jpg

Haters will line up to eat this shit. Non-haters will boycott.

Life goes on.

I realize you need to hate. I'm glad you live in a country that you can express your hate Lud.

I don't get why they feel that way but I'm still going to Chik-Fil-A. That stuff is goooooooood. Best service there is too.

I'm still going there too. They're losing the fight anyways. No need to add insult to injury with a boycott.

Especially since a boycott only increased their revenue to their best days EVER.

Chick Fil A might have said that just to agitate for another boycott so they could have another record breaking streak.

:confused:

They just pulled an "Ann Coulter." Appeal to the dupes and get them to give you as much of their money as possible. Not a very hard thing to do if you ask me.

luddly disagrees with republicans, therefore, using his logic, he hates them

haters gonna hate

it is too bad lefties like luddly ruin the debate on the issue.

How did having gay Ellen Degeneris work out as spokesperson for JC Penney?

Don't know about that, but they changed their stores set up and merchandise to cater to the more trendy crowd. Now it sucks ass. I guess the timing on that could be linked though.

Don't worry, I'm sure some homo with a gun will go on a shooting spree in a chic fil a soon, just like that nutjob who tried to whack everyone at the Family Research Council. Damn Christians! How dare they speak of their beliefs.

Three troll replies.

rw's are always willing to throw the Constitution out.

Funny from the person who wants to punish free speech.

Don't be silly. :cuckoo:

Progressives/liberals know the meaning of the word, "all" in our Constitution and believe completely in it.

You'll never find even one hint that I want Congress make a law against the First Amendment. OTOH, you're certainly free to hunt.

I'm leaving soon but I'll check back to read the PROOF of your :cuckoo: accusation.

Which all are you talking about?

Forum List

Back