Have any of the 2020 Dimm hopefuls actually put forth specific policies and platform?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Bernie has put forth how he is going to double spending for socialized medicine and “free”college.

7% payroll tax, 4% additional tax.

What could possibly go wrong?

I saw a Stilwell ad, and he didn’t say anything substantive. Blah blah blah.

Isn't this pretty much the 2020 Dem platform?

"I hate Trump!"

woman-screaming.jpg

Bernie has put forth how he is going to double spending for socialized medicine and “free”college.

7% payroll tax, 4% additional tax.

What could possibly go wrong?

I saw a Stilwell ad, and he didn’t say anything substantive. Blah blah blah.
Destroy America ASAP.

Isn't this pretty much the 2020 Dem platform?

"I hate Trump!"

woman-screaming.jpg

Any details on that great right wing healthcare plan yet?

How about "My Healthcare ... none of your damned business"

That's a platform I could get behind.

The vast majority of the country doesn't think that is a good plan. Trump keeps promising a great plan that costs less, covers everybody, and is simple. What is that plan?

A Future To Believe In!

Try to find his platform specifics. Income inequality isn’t a platform.

I hate Mexicans sucks as a platform too.

Yes it does, which is why I'm surprised democrats don't want illegals being released in their sanctuary cities.

That's what sanctuary cities are for. Trump's remarks were childish, and that will be pointed out, but that's not the same as fearing immigration.

The vast majority of the country doesn't think that is a good plan.

You guys should know better than anyone that stating categorically what the 'vast majority' of the country thinks, isn't all that accurate...

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

You guys should know better than anyone that stating categorically what the 'vast majority' of the country thinks, isn't all that accurate...

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

It's pretty accurate. You picture depicts pretty good accuracy too as far as how many people voted for each candidate.

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

It's pretty accurate. You picture depicts pretty good accuracy too as far as how many people voted for each candidate.

Those darn Russian again, huh?

I guess I should be happy that you're not blaming everything on the Jews, yet.

Forum List

Back