🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have the Kavanaugh Hearings Hurt the Ds significantly?

Which Way to go

• Misconduct by the Ds in the Kavanaugh hearings

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Go full speed with Deep State illegalities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both barrels and reload

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Hurting D chances of taking the senate and house have improved but no where near enough for cloture in the Senate for anything but SCOTUS. The house is highly possible but not certain, as is, to only get a paper thin majority.

There are two ways to possibly kick butt enough to get the Trump agenda passed:

A perjury (solicitation) and civil rights violation investigation of the D senate leadership in the Kavanaugh hearings.

A really big witch hunt declassification in late October.

What would be the best way to go?

Hurting D chances of taking the senate and house have improved but no where near enough for cloture in the Senate for anything but SCOTUS. The house is highly possible but not certain, as is, to only get a paper thin majority.

There are two ways to possibly kick butt enough to get the Trump agenda passed:

A perjury (solicitation) and civil rights violation investigation of the D senate leadership in the Kavanaugh hearings.

A really big witch hunt declassification in late October.

What would be the best way to go?

You and I both know what is coming, lol. Doesn't mean the Dems (Far Leftists) won't vote, it just means what is now by internal polls + 4 and 1/2 for the Left, will instantly switch. Just as the Left planned their strat to pull this off, the Republicans once they got the evidence, planned how much and when to release the info of what exactly happened. The Republicans have let the Left and media drone on, and on, and on, purposely. Watch what happens, lol.

I've had several democrats tell me they are ashamed of the way Di Fi and her party has acted....

We will what rules the day. If voters think rationally about what the Democrats did, they should lose about 50 seats in the House and 10 seats in the Senate. Unfortunately many voters are swayed with emotional theatrics which is what the Democrats are counting on.

Tomorrow is October. I strongly feel there will be a host of October surprises that will cripple the Democrat party. Trump hinted about it last night in Wheeling. The Kavanaugh hearings are just a sideshow for the circus acts to come.

Tomorrow is October. I strongly feel there will be a host of October surprises that will cripple the Democrat party. Trump hinted about it last night in Wheeling. The Kavanaugh hearings are just a sideshow for the circus acts to come.
while no doubt correct as to planning. Given that no read out of the conditions of admissable evidence of therapist recovered memory at all, much less by hypnosis was not done, execution is questionable.

Why did the Republicans allow Kavanaugh to speak on television, mistake for the party and for Kavanugh,

The Republicans have been hurt more by this than the Dems

It's the other way around In middle America....

You libtards are in for some hard times come November....

This may be anecdotal but the fact is people

I work with that are not that political and usually

don’t vote are going to vote Right due to the

Libtard freak show we saw with BK…

The question of who it hurts the most has to be answered in the context of public relations. The republicans have all the cards on this but the democrats have the best propaganda machine. All republicans have to do is run tape of the hearings and say if democrats take back congress it will be this times ten on impeachment for TWO YEARS. Not one priority of the American people will be addressed, total anarchy will rule. I don’t know what will happen in nov. and no one else does, but my sense is, the Dems have shot themselves in the foot and just enough independents will find their hearing conduct so abhorrent and unamerican that they will either stay home or vote republican. All I hear on the street is disgust, not a winner for Dems. On top of that Trump has acted unbelievably presidential on this whole issue. We will find out if the noise and fury is from a minority of radicals and extremists or if the whole Democratic Party wants to take our country down.

The question of who it hurts the most has to be answered in the context of public relations. The republicans have all the cards on this but the democrats have the best propaganda machine. All republicans have to do is run tape of the hearings and say if democrats take back congress it will be this times ten on impeachment for TWO YEARS. Not one priority of the American people will be addressed, total anarchy will rule. I don’t know what will happen in nov. and no one else does, but my sense is, the Dems have shot themselves in the foot and just enough independents will find their hearing conduct so abhorrent and unamerican that they will either stay home or vote republican. All I hear on the street is disgust, not a winner for Dems. On top of that Trump has acted unbelievably presidential on this whole issue. We will find out if the noise and fury is from a minority of radicals and extremists or if the whole Democratic Party wants to take our country down.
And don't forget that if the Democraps get in, more Muslim attacks will happen against gays and women, and MS-13 will flood the borders looking to kidnap young girls and give heroin to our children. That right there is enough to impeach every fucking democrat politician, but those stupid constituents keep voting the EVIL ones back in. Maybe those liberals deserve all the terror and misery those illegals bring with them...

Jim Comey says the FBI should go deeper. Past high school and into junior high and elementary.

Forum List

Back