🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have the Kavanaugh Hearings Hurt the Ds significantly?

Which Way to go

• Misconduct by the Ds in the Kavanaugh hearings

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Go full speed with Deep State illegalities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both barrels and reload

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
The Republicans have been hurt more by this than the Dems
Yeah, this has been ugly on both sides, but the GOP has probably taken the brunt of it.

Interesting, why do you and Taz think that? Cuz I'm not seeing it, possibly cuz I don't want to. It has been very ugly, I think the Dems are coming out of this mess looking worse than the GOP.

this is a doggone lifetime appointment. we need somebody who is SQUEAKY CLEAN!
I'm sorry, but Jesus Christ is not welcome to public schools openly --- let alone into the Supreme Court. Imagine what the Democrats would say!

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God.

Yeah, this has been ugly on both sides, but the GOP has probably taken the brunt of it.
Interesting, why do you and Taz think that? Cuz I'm not seeing it, possibly cuz I don't want to. It has been very ugly, I think the Dems are coming out of this mess looking worse than the GOP.
Because it plays right into the #MeToo environment, which largely leans in the Democrats' favor. Their goal here is to paint the GOP as white male ogres who are just fine with rape, and thereby animate women and draw in independent and even GOP women for the mid terms.

In other words, we're talking about politics and political advantage. Regardless of what the Dems may or may not think about real sexual assault, that's the bottom line here, and that's what they're doing. They're making the most of this, 100%, at every opportunity.

Politics = Ugly

The best rationale' for the GOP is to replay the dems making excuses for Bill Clinton's sexual escapades. Bill inoculated all GOPs against the whiny Left's metoo bullshit. I still can't believe that the GOP Senators didn't do a better job of defending Kavanaugh by hammering the facts that no none corroborated Ford's accusation?! Her four witnesses all said they have no recollection of her event. Booker said that they didn't say that "it didn't happen", which they can't say, because no one knows when or where her fantasy was supposed to have happened. There is no case against Kavanaugh, vote him on the USSC ASAP.

Because it plays right into the #MeToo environment, which largely leans in the Democrats' favor. Their goal here is to paint the GOP as white male ogres who are just fine with rape, and thereby animate women and draw in independent and even GOP women for the mid terms.

In other words, we're talking about politics and political advantage. Regardless of what the Dems may or may not think about real sexual assault, that's the bottom line here, and that's what they're doing. They're making the most of this, 100%, at every opportunity.

Politics = Ugly
You must think that women are really stupid to believe what is going on is not a Democrat hit job....

You must think that women are really stupid to believe what is going on is not a Democrat hit job....
Try to open your mind a little bit.

Women are very sensitive to this issue because most of them have been hassled (or far worse) multiple times in their lives. That's just fact.

And yes, the Dems are squeezing everything they can out of this for cynical political gain.

The two conditions can exist in the same universe. Really.

Women are very sensitive to this issue because most of them have been hassled (or far worse) multiple times in their lives. That's just fact.

And yes, the Dems are squeezing everything they can out of this for cynical political gain.

Again, you must think most women are stupid. I for one, who live with 3 women in my house, have moved so far away from the Democrap Party that if one should get "IN THEIR FACE" there would be a royal smack down and before Al Gore went crying about his lost election, 2 of them voted Democrap...But they have seen the light, and will never again, vote for the very people who abuse and rape women then use government taxes to hide the abuse.

Again, you must think most women are stupid. I for one, who live with 3 women in my house, have moved so far away from the Democrap Party that if one should get "IN THEIR FACE" there would be a royal smack down and before Al Gore went crying about his lost election, 2 of them voted Democrap...But they have seen the light, and will never again, vote for the very people who abuse and rape women then use government taxes to hide the abuse.

Well, good for them.

My point remains.

Absolutely. The nasty Dems overplayed their hand and will pay a great price for not allowing Kavanaugh to be confirmed in a timely manner.

The huge red wave is coming. Only the blind can not see it.

Well, good for them.

My point remains.

Yo do realize that in 2016, the supposedly "SMARTEST" woman ran against a man who touched women's "pussies"? More women in more states voted against the sick bitch. Shame you cant understand this, but keep thinking that the liberal media knows what is going on....

Well, good for them.

My point remains.

Yo do realize that in 2016, the supposedly "SMARTEST" women ran against a man who touched women's "pussies"? More women in more states voted against the sick bitch. Shame you cant understand this, but keep thinking that the liberal media knows what is going on....

I know, you can only "see" one side of this.

Plenty of that going around. Dittos.

Well, good for them.

My point remains.

Yo do realize that in 2016, the supposedly "SMARTEST" woman ran against a man who touched women's "pussies"? More women in more states voted against the sick bitch. Shame you cant understand this, but keep thinking that the liberal media knows what is going on....

Yeah! As Trump keeps telling us, 52% of women voted for him. Women love Trump. He’s a man’s man who can keep women safe. Women trust him and with good reason.

Forum List

Back