Have you noticed no one is defending Trump's accusers?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The Hillary douche bags have realized they disgraced themselves by promoting an obvious smear. Now they don't want to call attention to it. The more they talk about it, the more obvious what a bunch of lying douche bags they are.

Do you think Hillary will even bring it up at the next debate? I'll bet Trump does, however.

The Hillary douche bags have realized they disgraced themselves by promoting an obvious smear. Now they don't want to call attention to it. The more they talk about it, the more obvious what a bunch of lying douche bags they are.

Do you think Hillary will even bring it up at the next debate? I'll bet Trump does, however.
I heard they were gonna switch to talking about Russia, and accuse Trump of colluding with them. IOW another smear campaign. It's all they can do since she can't talk about her record. They have to keep the distractions going.

No one is convinced by a false rape accusation team, people are tired of that garbage.

Do you live under a rock or is it you dont know how to read?
Show me where one of you douche bags is defending the lies of the accusers.
If any even semi-credible people were refuting them, there would be a need to defend them. We're still waiting.
They've all been refuted by the facts, moron. For example, that lying whore who claims Trump "nudged her" at a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago. There was no such concert.

Last edited:

No one is convinced by a false rape accusation team, people are tired of that garbage.

That's what I'm getting at. Even the Hillary butthole suckers aren't supporting these smears any longer.

If any even semi-credible people were refuting them, there would be a need to defend them. We're still waiting.
They've all been refuted by the facts, moron. For example, but lying whore who claims Trump "nudged her" at a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago. There was no such concert.
The only credible rebuttal I've seen from the Trump camp is him saying that one of the accusers is too ugly for him to have bothered trying to grope in the first place. That may be the closest Trump has come to telling a truth in years. Maybe decades.

Do a search. I dont have time to educate you. I do need an answer to my question though.
In other words, you can't.
IOW I wont and you are on your own. Now stop deflecting and answer my question. Dont be embarrassed.
That's not my job, hoser.

They've all been refuted by the facts, moron. For example, but lying whore who claims Trump "nudged her" at a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago. There was no such concert.
The only credible rebuttal I've seen from the Trump camp is him saying that one of the accusers is too ugly for him to have bothered trying to grope in the first place. That may be the closest Trump has come to telling a truth in years. Maybe decades.

Knowing what's "credible" would depend on you not being a moron.

Do a search. I dont have time to educate you. I do need an answer to my question though.
IOW I wont and you are on your own. Now stop deflecting and answer my question. Dont be embarrassed.
So you must be willfully ignorant then. I figured as much.

We are amused by all of you acting just like what you have condemned Hillary Clinton of doing. Sometimes it's best to stand aside and let you hypocrites run.

Seems you forgot something.....

'Stay tuned': Pence says evidence disproving Trump's accusers just 'hours' away
Mike Pence on TODAY Show says evidence disproving Trump's accusers 'hours' away
Oct. 14, 2016 at 12:55 PM (<<<< That was Friday, in case Bripanties didn't notice)

So I guess a better question is, where's the evidence, Mikey?

I was wondering on the other thread why anyone would accuse these people of lying. If I were paying someone to lie on Drumpf I would at least get two people together so one could be a victim and the other be a witness.

So you must be willfully ignorant then. I figured as much.
No. I'm not doing your work for you, moron.

Forum List

Back