Have you noticed no one is defending Trump's accusers?

Do you live under a rock or is it you dont know how to read?
Show me where one of you douche bags is defending the lies of the accusers.
If any even semi-credible people were refuting them, there would be a need to defend them. We're still waiting.
They've all been refuted by the facts, moron. For example, but lying whore who claims Trump "nudged her" at a Ray Charles concert at Mar-A-Lago. There was no such concert.
The only credible rebuttal I've seen from the Trump camp is him saying that one of the accusers is too ugly for him to have bothered trying to grope in the first place. That may be the closest Trump has come to telling a truth in years. Maybe decades.

Knowing what's "credible" would depend on you not being a moron.
So you're admitting that you were lying. Thanks. :thup:

I was wondering on the other thread why anyone would accuse these people of lying. If I were paying someone to lie on Drumpf I would at least get two people together so one could be a victim and the other be a witness.
Perhaps they're all just sociopaths, like Hillary.

Stefan Molyneux has done 2 hours worth on the allegations:

Not that it should take that long to refute these preposterous false accusations. And while talking of accusations, let's not forget these:

5068474-5565534677-Hilla.jpg

Bill paid 850.000 to settle, that's more than a rape would have yielded...

Do a search. I dont have time to educate you. I do need an answer to my question though.
In other words, you can't.
IOW I wont and you are on your own. Now stop deflecting and answer my question. Dont be embarrassed.
That's not my job, hoser.
So you must be willfully ignorant then. I figured as much.
No. I'm not doing your work for you, moron.
You couldnt do my work if you tried. That has nothing to do with why you cant read.

The Hillary douche bags have realized they disgraced themselves by promoting an obvious smear. Now they don't want to call attention to it. The more they talk about it, the more obvious what a bunch of lying douche bags they are.

Do you think Hillary will even bring it up at the next debate? I'll bet Trump does, however.
Correct, if I'm wrong, but I believe that not one of those women have filed any lawsuits about it. I wonder why?

The Hillary douche bags have realized they disgraced themselves by promoting an obvious smear. Now they don't want to call attention to it. The more they talk about it, the more obvious what a bunch of lying douche bags they are.

Do you think Hillary will even bring it up at the next debate? I'll bet Trump does, however.
Correct, if I'm wrong, but I believe that not one of those women have filed any lawsuits about it. I wonder why?
A lawsuit against a billionaire known for stretching out lawsuits? Please dont show your ignorance in such vivid HD.

Takes time to do a full interview with the plaintiff, enter discovery requests and then subpoena everyone for depositions.

Takes time to do a full interview with the plaintiff, enter discovery requests and then subpoena everyone for depositions.
How fast do you think Drumpf would file a counter lawsuit?

No one is convinced by a false rape accusation team, people are tired of that garbage.

That's what I'm getting at. Even the Hillary butthole suckers aren't supporting these smears any longer.
I loath Hillary. This is a pathetic attempt to protect a serial sexual predator. Trump's rich arrogance is shining through past his rhetoric. I would rather elect Wavy Gravy or Triumph the comic insult dog as president. Trump is a spoilt rich kid spouting shit. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

How fast do you think Drumpf would file a counter lawsuit?

You mean possibly file 9 counter lawsuits? Maybe these 9 will wait for more to come forward and then they can just file a class action suit. Hahahaha

Forum List

Back