Have you noticed no one is defending Trump's accusers?

The Hillary douche bags have realized they disgraced themselves by promoting an obvious smear. Now they don't want to call attention to it. The more they talk about it, the more obvious what a bunch of lying douche bags they are.

Do you think Hillary will even bring it up at the next debate? I'll bet Trump does, however.
Correct, if I'm wrong, but I believe that not one of those women have filed any lawsuits about it. I wonder why?

Takes time to do a full interview with the plaintiff, enter discovery requests and then subpoena everyone for depositions.

If there is truth to the accusations, why did the accusers wait this long? Trump got the nomination months ago. Just before election time, and no way of knowing about the truth. Hmmm...sounds like the hillary crowd up to more dirty tricks. You know, the ones that screwed old bernie.

The Hillary douche bags have realized they disgraced themselves by promoting an obvious smear. Now they don't want to call attention to it. The more they talk about it, the more obvious what a bunch of lying douche bags they are.

Do you think Hillary will even bring it up at the next debate? I'll bet Trump does, however.

Seems you forgot something.....

'Stay tuned': Pence says evidence disproving Trump's accusers just 'hours' away
Mike Pence on TODAY Show says evidence disproving Trump's accusers 'hours' away
Oct. 14, 2016 at 12:55 PM (<<<< That was Friday, in case Bripanties didn't notice)

So I guess a better question is, where's the evidence, Mikey?

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/john-barry-summer-zervos-cousin-email-rhona-graff-donald-trump-statement-restaurant-anthony-gilberthorpe/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

BUSTED: Drunken Child Abuser & Hoaxer #MindyMcGillivray Falsely Claims Trump “Nudged” Her At Never-Happened Concert
proxy.jpg

MicroSpookyLeaks™ ‏@WDFx2EU7 Oct 12Monrovia, CA
Additional info on Trump accuser Mindy McGillivray, Alcohol Testing Program, Florida

CunHYgpVUAA6x8D.jpg

Troy ‏@snowfaked Oct 12
@WDFx2EU7 Melinda 'Mindy' Rose McGillivray filed for bankruptcy on Nov 12, 2013
CunJD_oXYAAQ7eD.jpg

Do you live under a rock or is it you dont know how to read?
Show me where one of you douche bags is defending the lies of the accusers.
Wow, you people are truly delusional. Your buddy is caught on tape saying how he loves groping women & you are someone shocked that some women agreed with him.
I'm not shocked that some whores tried to cash in on Trump's fame. This is perfectly compliant with the Democrat modus operandi. They've pulled this shit numerous times in the past. Only morons like you are fooled.

The liberal dick suckers don't care.

We are amused by all of you acting just like what you have condemned Hillary Clinton of doing. Sometimes it's best to stand aside and let you hypocrites run.

ROFL! So when did you condemn Hillary for doing it? There's a big difference between us and Hillary. We have nothing to gain, and the accusers are obviously lying. They expect a payoff it the haven't already received one. That much is obvious.

No one is convinced by a false rape accusation team, people are tired of that garbage.

That's what I'm getting at. Even the Hillary butthole suckers aren't supporting these smears any longer.

Why do you even care....
You and the rest of the Trumpsters are confident that Trumpy Wins this election in a landslide....Right?

Right?

trump as joker.jpg

No one is convinced by a false rape accusation team, people are tired of that garbage.

That's what I'm getting at. Even the Hillary butthole suckers aren't supporting these smears any longer.

Why do you even care....
You and the rest of the Trumpsters are confident that Trumpy Wins this election in a landslide....Right?

Right?

View attachment 94032
For Hillary the days before the election are growing exceedingly long.
For Hillary it's like staring at the phone all day waiting to hear whether your lab tests show terminal cancer.
There are emails coming which will destroy Hillary's grab for 'The Precious' at the last moment.
That's poetic justice!

Forum List

Back