Have you seen Britain's Baby Face Shooter...after shooting fled Britain...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy is on Britain's most wanted list...so if you see him, please contact British police...he is wanted for a drive by shoooting......

Baby-faced suspect hunted over street execution thought to have fled to Holland

British police have revealed their nine most wanted men - including the baby-faced suspected killer David Ungi.

Officers have launched an international manhunt for Ungi over the street executionof Liverpool teenager Vinny Waddington.

They believe Ungi was part of a gang that hunted down and shot the 18-year-old last July.

Ungi is thought to be in Holland after leaving the country 18 hours after the attack.

The 24-year-old, known to use the alias David Riccio, was captured on CCTV calmly strolling through ferry terminal security at Dover on July 15.

OK....I'll keep my eyes peeled for him.... (If i see him, just let you know?)

Wow, so Dick Tiny has to go back to LAST JULY to find a shooter from the UK.

Meanwhile, we have that many shootings in America every hour.

Oh, wait, here comes Dick Tiny and his wall of Spam from Gun Nutter Web Sites....

Wow, so Dick Tiny has to go back to LAST JULY to find a shooter from the UK.

Meanwhile, we have that many shootings in America every hour.

Oh, wait, here comes Dick Tiny and his wall of Spam from Gun Nutter Web Sites....

joe....did your plastic doll refuse to have sex with you last night?.....are you a little frustrated?....you do realize that she isn't a real woman..right? You can have sex with her whenever you want.......unlike a real woman, the doll can't refuse.....I know your feelings of shame about it are tough on your mental state...but we have all encouraged you to get help....

And that gun fetish you have...please...do not use a gun for sex.....we keep telling you that that is way too dangerous....are you taking your meds...your shrink gave them to you for a reason......

We are trying to help you...please...help us, help you......

Forum List

Back