🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(Hawaiian) Document Expert Could Topple Obama Administration

This guy has impeccable credentials and he has done a independent investigation into Obama's document that were presented to the American public on April 27,2011. He submitted his findings to Sheriff Joe Arpaio who has been investigating Obama and talking with Congressmen to get a congressional committee investigation going. What is astonishing is that court certified forensic handwriting and computer document expert Reed Hayes was hired by Obama's personal law firm Perkins Coie in the past.

Document Expert Could Topple the Obama Administration

Reed Hayes credentials. Very impressive.
Reed Hayes » CV

Document Expert Could Topple the Obama Administration - YouTube

Birther citing!

Truly the gift that keeps on giving!
Truth baffles you lefty idiots.

This guy has impeccable credentials and he has done a independent investigation into Obama's document that were presented to the American public on April 27,2011. He submitted his findings to Sheriff Joe Arpaio who has been investigating Obama and talking with Congressmen to get a congressional committee investigation going. What is astonishing is that court certified forensic handwriting and computer document expert Reed Hayes was hired by Obama's personal law firm Perkins Coie in the past.

Reed Hayes » CV

Birther citing!

Truly the gift that keeps on giving!

You guys are the best friends the Obama family has ever had...you DO know that don't you?

Truth????

Yes, a child was born in Kenya to an American mother who the commies decided would be their President of the USA, so they faked a birth certificate he didn't need because he was an American citizen by birth, so he could run for President.

This is your truth???? Only an idiot would believe it.

There are thousands of African parents putting fake birth notices in Hawaiian newspapers to this very day.

There are thousands of African parents putting fake birth notices in Hawaiian newspapers to this very day.

hey harper, this is still going huh ??

i'm sure glad we got to know Obama before we elected him twice.

Canada must be laughing at us.

The entire world is laughiing at birthers, not just Canadians.

What does worry the rest of the world is that surveys have show that up to 30% of the US electorate actually believes this crap. 30% of Americans are just that stupid.

All of which makes us wonder about the intelligence of the average American, but it certainly explains why W was elected twice.

Race is not the issue in this case so haters be gone.. It is our Laws that are going to requie him to be removed not to mentioned that he has Fu**ed This country over worse than anyone else in history.. If this does work out (I hope it does) He should spend time in a prison cell not a comfy life in a Tax payers bought house with body guards.. String him up from the white house Rose garden..

The entire world is laughiing at birthers, not just Canadians.

What does worry the rest of the world is that surveys have show that up to 30% of the US electorate actually believes this crap. 30% of Americans are just that stupid.

All of which makes us wonder about the intelligence of the average American, but it certainly explains why W was elected twice.

now even you are catching on... and the obamas from Chicago never heard of bill ayers... :eusa_hand:

Nixon and Obama were elected twice, gullible one. so was grover cleveland. Clinton, who was impeached.

Last edited:

Reed Hayes » CV

Boot him out before more damage happens to us all. Oh. Wait. Then we would have Biden.:eusa_whistle:

Race is not the issue in this case so haters be gone.. It is our Laws that are going to requie him to be removed not to mentioned that he has Fu**ed This country over worse than anyone else in history.. If this does work out (I hope it does) He should spend time in a prison cell not a comfy life in a Tax payers bought house with body guards.. String him up from the white house Rose garden..

Race has always been the issue so don't even try to go there. If Obama was a white man, this birther stuff would never have taken hold. Right-wingers can't say they don't want a n****r in the White House openly so they question his right by birth.

As for the rest of your post, Obama has done nothing illegal or for which he can be impeached or imprison W, on the other hand, has done a LOT of illegal stuff and should be charged with war crimes for what he has done.

So was Obama (elected twice).

We be fucked.

Race has always been the issue so don't even try to go there. If Obama was a white man, this birther stuff would never have taken hold. Right-wingers can't say they don't want a n****r in the White House openly so they question his right by birth.

As for the rest of your post, Obama has done nothing illegal or for which he can be impeached or imprison W, on the other hand, has done a LOT of illegal stuff and should be charged with war crimes for what he has done.
You are bass ackwards as are most libtards. Obamaturd has done plenty to be impeached as W was a hell of a lot better potus. Libtardism is retarded.

your hypothesis precludes future black conservatives. what will you call your own disagreement with them ?

your hypothesis precludes future black conservatives. what will you call your own disagreement with them ?

My hypothesis doesn't even mention "future black conservatives" because that's not what's under discussion. Quite frankly, your post makes absolutely no sense at all.

Ame®icano;7569372 said:
all of these Birthers would vote for Ted Cruz, and everyone knows it :rolleyes:

I'm not a birther, but I would vote for telephone pole over Obama.

Even if that telephone pole had an American mother and a foreign father and was born in another country?

You are bass ackwards as are most libtards. Obamaturd has done plenty to be impeached as W was a hell of a lot better potus. Libtardism is retarded.

I hope your not saying Bushwacker was a good president?:cuckoo:
are you forgetting the patriot act that he signed and how he illegally invaded iraq.Obomination only expanded what Bushwacker started,their two birds of a feather.

My hypothesis doesn't even mention "future black conservatives" because that's not what's under discussion. Quite frankly, your post makes absolutely no sense at all.

oh, it makes sense baby.... my point is, when you criticise or question a black conservative (future), will that make you a racist ? or do you simply think there could never be a black conservative, and isn't that racist ? i'm saying if, not accusing. not judging.

Forum List

Back