🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

(Hawaiian) Document Expert Could Topple Obama Administration

lmao....yes...obama's family knew he would run for president in 40 years so they falsely planted his birth announcement

:eek:
Wrong. The investigation uncovered that the newspaper birth announcements ONLY say that a birth took place, not where! The investigation by Arpaio found 1961 birth announcements of 2 babies who were foreign born 3 years earlier. So the birth announcements aren't evidence of anything except a live birth took place.

right...they just happened to put the announcement in two hawaiian newspapers....because....someday half white/black little boy is going to be president

:eusa_hand:

back then, NO ONE imagined a black president...so tell us...why the elaborate fraud?
You're not applying common sense as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. It had nothing to do with him being president someday. Most likely if he was born out of the country, say Canada or Kenya, they would have wanted him to have U.S. citizenship. Even if a birth at home, the parent or grandparents could have went to a local health office in Hawaii and filled out a birth registration form. That would have generated the birth announcements. A birth out of the country allowed up to a year to make a birth registration also as long as the parent abided by the residency rules from the Hawaii Dept of Health. This has nothing to do with the perception that they thought he would be president someday. That is ludicrous on your behalf to think that.

Last edited:
You are relying on Arpaio to get you the truth. Arpaio. I live in Arizona and you have no idea how fucking dumb you look.

But hey, good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out.

(Mr. Obama, no worries. Just like 5 years ago when this crap first started.) Burfers are funny.

You aren't real bright, are you. Anyone should know that they took newspaper announcements by phone in those days! Ignorance taken to the level you take it usually results in stupidity!:razz::razz:

lmao....yes...obama's family knew he would run for president in 40 years so they falsely planted his birth announcement

Wrong. The investigation uncovered that the newspaper birth announcements ONLY say that a birth took place, not where! The investigation by Arpaio found 1961 birth announcements of 2 babies who were foreign born 3 years earlier. So the birth announcements aren't evidence of anything except a live birth took place.

Link? Oh and please dont link us to a page you created.....like you did with this sham.

The links go back to his own fucking website. You consider that as credentials?

I can create a website in 30 minutes proclaiming I'm anything I want and clowns like you would believe it.

The man is well respected in his field. He has been checked out. If that client list was falsified, he would have been thrown in jail for false advertising. Reed Hayes is the real deal. Even Obama's law firm he uses hired him. Your desperate attempt to discredit Mr. Hayes is very immature and foolish. Have a nice evening.:cool:

Who is going to throw him in jail and how?

All anyone could do legally is ask that he take their information off his site. If he refused to do so then they could file a civil law suit against him which would mean ponying up anywhere from a $3000 to $10,000 retainer to get a lawyer involved. That is if they even KNOW their reference is on his site to begin with.

I may be immature but you're the fool.
So you don't believe Reed Hayes is a professional forensic document expert with years of experience in his field. Go and look at that attorney list that has used him. He is basically the best in Hawaii.

right...they just happened to put the announcement in two hawaiian newspapers....because....someday half white/black little boy is going to be president

:eusa_hand:

back then, NO ONE imagined a black president...so tell us...why the elaborate fraud?
You're not applying common sense as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. It had nothing to do with him being president someday. Most likely if he was born out of the country, say Canada or Kenya, they would have wanted him to have U.S. citizenship. Even if a birth at home, the parent or grandparents could have went to a local health office in Hawaii and filled out a birth registration form. That would have generated the birth announcements. A birth out of the country allowed up to a year to make a birth registration also as long as the parent abided by the residency rules from the Hawaii Dept of Health. This has nothing to do with the perception that they thought he would be president someday. That is ludicrous on your behalf to think that.

:lol: :lol:

birtherism is soo very silly and paranoid.

but they will do anything to get rid of a black president.

Your playing the Race Card is both silly and a lie! That's what you do when you have no valid argument. There are several blacks I would vote for.

If Obama had not been black, it is likely he would not have been nominated. As a white, he would have been properly vetted, and would not have received a pass from the MSM. Even a non-racist like me can see that! Obama, as a citizen, could not have been approved by the FBI for a TSC, yet the gullible public made him CIC! What a sick, gullible, low-intellect voting public!:eek:

Funny shit. You accuse someone of playing the "race" card and imply it (race) has no bearing on how people feel about the POTUS, then you turn around and play the "race" card yourself as you describe your "feelings" about the POTUS.

Lmao.

Link? Oh and please dont link us to a page you created.....like you did with this sham.
I didn't create that page in the link. It belongs to document expert Reed Hayes.

Here is Lt Mike Zullo of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office talking about the birth announcements. I want to make a correction. It was two adopted babies born 3 years prior that were listed as new born.

Go to exactly to 117:56 seconds in the video. It's towards the end

Last edited by a moderator:
Birthers! The gift that keeps on giving.

As anyone who has followed American politics knows, national elections are always won by the candidate whose platform and party and campaign can capture the middle of the bell curve.

The middle of the bell curve thinks that birthers are crazy as loons.

The leadership of the republican party knows this and, therefore, wishes that spaceships would come and, like the rapture, take all birthers to a different galaxy, or at least, magically render them mute.

Democrats? We fuckin' LOVE birthers and want them to continue to spew their idiocy in as many media outlets and public forums as possible. They do immeasurable harm to the republicans (which we love), AND, they are such great sources of comic relief!

I didn't create that page in the link. It belongs to document expert Reed Hayes.

Here is Lt Mike Zullo of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office talking about the birth announcements. I want to make a correction. It was two adopted babies born 3 years prior that were listed as new born.

Go to exactly to 118:00 seconds in the video. It's towards the end
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w0SVOwWGjw]Sheriff Arpaio: Entire Obama Birth Certificate Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

You are using something from WND and Arpaio? Ok now I know you are joking. Righty?

Birthers! The gift that keeps on giving.

As anyone who has followed American politics knows, national elections are always won by the candidate whose platform and party and campaign can capture the middle of the bell curve.

The middle of the bell curve thinks that birthers are crazy as loons.

The leadership of the republican party knows this and, therefore, wishes that spaceships would come and, like the rapture, take all birthers to a different galaxy, or at least, magically render them mute.

Democrats? We fuckin' LOVE birthers and want them to continue to spew their idiocy in as many media outlets and public forums as possible. They do immeasurable harm to the republicans (which we love), AND, they are such great sources of comic relief!

Obviously, just like with Palin, you fear burfers.

:)

Go to exactly to 118:00 seconds in the video. It's towards the end
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w0SVOwWGjw]Sheriff Arpaio: Entire Obama Birth Certificate Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

You are using something from WND and Arpaio? Ok now I know you are joking. Righty?
What didn't you understand about the newspaper announcements that Lt. Zullo explained? Are you that dense? They have evidence that proves the birth announcements are not credible evidence of where a person is born. :cuckoo:

Where is Ted Cruz's birth certificate from?

Most likely Canada. He isn't eligible either. He wasn't born within the jurisdiction of the United States or one of it's territories. He doesn't qualify for Article 2 Section 1. He's not a true natural born Citizen. His father I believe became a naturalized citizen in 2005.

The documents have never been questioned by any court. All the previous courts have held that they don't have jurisdiction in this matter.

I would like to see a court actually address the documents and other evidence in its entirety to make a ruling on the facts of the case once and for all.

There is the matter of the birth certificate, several different SS numbers, several different identities, his draft registration papers and his debarring from the legal community.
His underage mother, a father who relinquished his English citizenship and that of his son for an education in a system that only educated citizens.

If all of that or even a few parts of that are true then the constitution has been knowingly circumvented to allow a foreign national to become president. That is a rather serious crime and it should be prosecuted with extreme prejudice (not a racial term - one of high importance).

Thank God! A sensible post about the Kenyan. I'm tired of waiting for the FEMA camps and this should serve to bring them on.

Forum List

Back