He got what he wanted. Fort Hood.

When will it be carried out? We got guys on death row who die of old age.

??? years, decades.

It didn't say how long it took for them to decide. Can't imagine that it was a difficult decision.

It will probably be over turned, the last time the Military executed anyone was in the 60s.

It will probably be over turned, the last time the Military executed anyone was in the 60s.

he will probably die before the process could be completed.

he's a psychiatrist?

there is no telling what his mind does. better to have him safely ensconced at Leavenworth than anywhere near those in need of such services.

The families of those he killed will now sue him. The salary that he's been collecting will be divided up for them.

Now the trial's over, this needs to be officially labeled an act of terrorism so the survivors and the families of the victims can get combat-related benefits.

But of course, this Admin will never do that.

Now the trial's over, this needs to be officially labeled an act of terrorism so the survivors and the families of the victims can get combat-related benefits.

Congress will be passing the bill(hopefully) after vacation.

Actually, the minute they do that, Hasan can claim to be a prisoner of war, and they can't execute him. They might even be obligated to release him if hostiities are ever declared to be over.

Which is why the Army (not Obama) declared this an act of workplace violence.

Incidently, it is the same stance they took when an islamic convert fragged two officers in Kuwait.

Actually, the minute they do that, Hasan can claim to be a prisoner of war, and they can't execute him. They might even be obligated to release him if hostiities are ever declared to be over.

Which is why the Army (not Obama) declared this an act of workplace violence.

Incidently, it is the same stance they took when an islamic convert fragged two officers in Kuwait.
There is nothing preventing POWs from being executed, if tried and sentenced.

In case you didn't notice, Hasan WANTS to be executed. He wants to be a martyr. He will not fight it.

But bleeding-heart progressives who support those who kill our nation's troops will.

Won't you?

[
There is nothing preventing POWs from being executed, if tried and sentenced.

In case you didn't notice, Hasan WANTS to be executed. He wants to be a martyr. He will not fight it.

But bleeding-heart progressives who support those who kill our nation's troops will.

Won't you?

We haven't executed a POW since WWII. And even then, it was done under the auspices of international tribunals. Again, you really want to go there with Hasan?

I don't think we should have the death penalty under any circumstances. Period.

And, no, I don't want to give him martyrdom. I want him to sit in jail for the rest of his life, crippled in a wheelchair, thinking about what he did.

Incidently, the military hasn't carried out a death sentence since 1961.

They won't carry out one here, either.

I hope it gets to the death penalty. Death Penalty is an AUTOMATIC appeal -- the towel-headed murderer doesn't have a choice. Even by keeping his mouth shut, the fucker gets an automatic appeal. It COULD go all the way to the Supreme Court. There are several death row military members on death row now --- and have been for YEARS going through appeals. Idiotic legal system. In any event - Once the appeal process is over --- the President MUST SIGN the death warrant for a military execution. It will be interesting to see whether or not Black Jimmy puts pen to paper to sign off one of his brother Muslims when it comes to that. I am sure the Muslim World - and Libberhoids - will be shaking their Korans in anger.

I hope it gets to the death penalty. Death Penalty is an AUTOMATIC appeal -- the towel-headed murderer doesn't have a choice. Even by keeping his mouth shut, the fucker gets an automatic appeal. It COULD go all the way to the Supreme Court. There are several death row military members on death row now --- and have been for YEARS going through appeals. Idiotic legal system. In any event - Once the appeal process is over --- the President MUST SIGN the death warrant for a military execution. It will be interesting to see whether or not Black Jimmy puts pen to paper to sign off one of his brother Muslims when it comes to that. I am sure the Muslim World - and Libberhoids - will be shaking their Korans in anger.

Most of the world's 1 billion Muslims have no use for crazy Jihadists. We'd be in a LOT of trouble if they did.

The problem with Hasan and most guys on death row for the military is that the military doesn't execute people. They haven't since 1961.

By the time it ever gets to the President's desk, Obama will be opening his presidential library in Hyde Park.

I suspect long before then, Hasan will probably die of natural causes. He already has lots of medical issues due to the injuries he sustained in the shootout.

Forum List

Back