He may have made his decision

Do you think this will change the race?

Report: Joe Biden Will Enter Presidential Race
Instead of waiting to see what solutions Biden will offer for the issues facing America today, I expect Breitbart and all the usual suspects to go into the vault and dust off all the stories about Joe Biden the Plagiarizer, and Joe Biden the Gaffer, etc.

"And we need to pin down Biden's whereabouts during the Benghazi attack! STAT!"

Do you think this will change the race?

Report: Joe Biden Will Enter Presidential Race
Instead of waiting to see what solutions Biden will offer for the issues facing America today, I expect Breitbart and all the usual suspects to go into the vault and dust off all the stories about Joe Biden the Plagiarizer, and Joe Biden the Gaffer, etc.
His gaffs never fail to entertain, and never stop coming. He would be great comedy relief for the democrat disasters.

After the debate, you can see why..

sk101515dAPR20151015044515.jpg

If we have a President Biden, lets look into our crystal balls and then look for Joe Biden at a press appearance/conference with his wife to his right and he is apologizing for an "Oval Office Sex Scandal" where he carried on an affair with a hot 24 yr old Intern named "Contessa Paulinsky" in the summer of 2017. well, thats what I am seeing right now in my Crystal Ball.

Biden will be 75 in 2017 he's too fucking old..

Hate to inform you people don't live forever..

He won't make a difference in Clinton's number's, one way or another, if he were gonna run he would have made the move already..

Just goes to show how fucking stupid these right wing trolls are, they are so desperately afraid of Hillary they keep whistling in the Graveyard for Bidwn to run..

Weak ass Mike Dukakis knocked Biden out way back in 88, and he was blown out early in 2008..

Joe will never be President , if he can't figure that out by now he is a very stupid man..

Forum List

Back