Head transplant research in China raises serious concerns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The announcement of the first head transplant has met with skepticism from scientists and stoked fears of Frankenstein’s monster.
‘Head Transplant’ Research in China Raises Serious Concerns
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no words to describe the powers of how " WRONG" this is. It is beyond unethical. When you tamper with mother nature and try playing God it never works out as the nut job scientist think it will or the bs lies they tell the public.

I hope they don't go through with it.

I know some people who could use a head transplant. Mattieboy and Jake immediately come to mind.

The announcement of the first head transplant has met with skepticism from scientists and stoked fears of Frankenstein’s monster.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no words to describe the powers of how " WRONG" this is. It is beyond unethical. When you tamper with mother nature and try playing God it never works out as the nut job scientist think it will or the bs lies they tell the public.

What a bunch of nonsense this is.

• Banned

Are you seriously that stupid, or are you saying the act they are doing is non sense......... because if you think this isn't being done you are dumber than a fkn rock.

• Banned

Check it out :

upload_2017-11-25_10-30-21.png

First human head transplant two years away, says one surgeon

Most people can't wrap their head around the concept. But one scientist believes head transplants in humans are possible and that the first could occur as early as 2017.

They say years away and Uhmmm ok lol this was in 2015 here we are in 2015...............

Like I said they've been doing this and we are years ahead of what the public actually knows or thinks we have or haven't accomplished.

Are you seriously that stupid, or are you saying the act they are doing is non sense......... because if you think this isn't being done you are dumber than a fkn rock.

It's not being done and hasn't been done. You are as gullible as the day is long.

• Banned

It's not being done and hasn't been done. You are as gullible as the day is long.

LMFAO you have rocks in ur head then or lived in one hell of bubble world.

LMFAO you have rocks in ur head then or lived in one hell of bubble world.

Wow, that was compelling. When you publish your science and speak at universities, will that be the sum total of your argument?

Haha...dude , you are a rube who will believe ANYTHING...well, except science.

There would be nothing wrong with doing so if there was a way to reconnect the spinal cord. If that wasn't done, it would just be a head on a useless body. That kind of existence would be hellish at best.

Which would not work, because the organs would not function.

Forum List

Back