Health Care at the VA just keeps getting worse.

No, the VA, bucktooth, has not screwed up the VA healthcare system. Millions of vets along with me receive quality health care and have for decades.

That succinctly proves why you are such an USMB stonewall. You should have at least said that no the VA has not screwed itself up, nor have veterans, but it was red tape.
That makes no sense. That is merely your opinion.

Case in point.

No, the VA, bucktooth, has not screwed up the VA healthcare system. Millions of vets along with me receive quality health care and have for decades.

That succinctly proves why you are such an USMB stonewall. You should have at least said that no the VA has not screwed itself up, nor have veterans, but it was red tape.

Case in point.
Yes, indeed, muppet. You much do much more than opine.

Case in point.

Do you have sand in your vagina? Run on down to the VA. :laugh:

If you love the medical attention you get at the VA...vote hilary...she will be bringing that to all of us if she becomes President...........it amazes me that the stories of how bad the VA is does not penetrate the brains of left wingers.........they actually want to give more power over their healthcare to the very people who can't get it right for the small number of veterans that we have in this country.....
no one on the Democratic side is calling for a government health care system like the VA, they are however calling for a system like Medicare Insurance, where the govt is the single payer insurance...but we can use the private system of doctors etc.

If you love the medical attention you get at the VA...vote hilary...she will be bringing that to all of us if she becomes President...........it amazes me that the stories of how bad the VA is does not penetrate the brains of left wingers.........they actually want to give more power over their healthcare to the very people who can't get it right for the small number of veterans that we have in this country.....
no one on the Democratic side is calling for a government health care system like the VA, they are however calling for a system like Medicare Insurance, where the govt is the single payer insurance...but we can use the private system of doctors etc.

Yes they are....there is video of obama telling a Union that they can't get to single payer right away..that they have to take it in steps.....

If you believe that the same people who gave us the VA will make health care for the entire country better.......you are fooling yourself.

Case in point.

Thank you, muppet. :)

Case in point.

Thank you, muppet. :)

Stuff it.

Yes they are....there is video of obama telling a Union that they can't get to single payer right away..that they have to take it in steps.....

If you believe that the same people who gave us the VA will make health care for the entire country better.......you are fooling yourself.
I believe the govt has done a fairly good job providing health care for all of the elderly in this country with Medicare Insurance and these same type of thinking politicians could do the same...

Sure Medicare has its problems, but by and far, MOST all seniors LOVE their Medicare Insurance....more than people with insurance in the private sector love their Insurance.

Millions of vets along with me receive quality health care and have for decades.

How do you figure millions of vets like the VA? Do you know them well?
You don't, muppet

You're a parrot. Want a cracker?
I am not going to interfere with your self destruction on this point.

Again you have proved how undependable VA healthcare patients are.

Millions of vets along with me receive quality health care and have for decades.

My husband is a disabled Vet and he is happy with it, at least ever since we moved to the northeast/new england.

Great, but he doesn't go onto a major internet forum and look like an asshole.
You do, muppet.

My husband is a disabled Vet and he is happy with it, at least ever since we moved to the northeast/new england.

Great, but he doesn't go onto a major internet forum and look like an asshole.
You do, muppet.

Are you proposing to me gay boy? I ain't a homo, but maybe your friends at the VA can help you to get married.

yeah, the wonderful VA that is always in the news about sucking

The VA pays doctors way less than their counterparts at private hospitals. Veterans number one complaint is lack of access to doctors. Obamacare just ensured a national doctor shortage, and the VA underpays, ok so is anybody taking bets on the VA getting better?

yeah, the wonderful VA that is always in the news about sucking

The VA pays doctors way less than their counterparts at private hospitals. Veterans number one complaint is lack of access to doctors. Obamacare just ensured a national doctor shortage, and the VA underpays, ok so is anybody taking bets on the VA getting better?
NCC opinion with no link. Your opinion does not count, NCC, and neither does that of QHU.

Let's see the evidence, muppets. Someone's wife above said her husband likes it. I have had it ever since I left active duty many years, and while Houston and Shreveport VA give adequate care, they are not in the league of Big Spring, TX or Salt Lake City, Utah, in my experience.

The major issue is getting the vets into the system. Wait times have been addressed by the private vendor access program. The latter requires a phone pre-approval that the vet meets the requirements. That is a program that should have been passed in 1994.

Read up on the Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act | About the Program

Forum List

Back