Healthy? Go to work.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2013

The media controlled over-reaction to this virus is going to result in the banks taking everything away from everyone, including the ability to buy food.

I don’t see congress or any other political body working without pay and the banks are licking their lips.

Watch your diet, exercise and take precautions.
Close stores? Render millions unemployed and at the mercy of the STATE?
Screw that!

Right on. Let's get back to work, America. Of course, my wife and I have been working from home since late March. The thing is, right, we sort of get in each other's hair as we're "working" as our home offices are co-located a bit too closely. So yeah, both of us can't wait to actually get back to our respective away from home offices. They're shipping her another work laptop today. Guess that means her company plans to keep its offices shuttered for some time to come. Help! Suffocation! The walls are closing in . . . please, can we get back to real work soon? Eh? Hogan?

Right on. Let's get back to work, America. Of course, my wife and I have been working from home since late March. The thing is, right, we sort of get in each other's hair as we're "working" as our home offices are co-located a bit too closely. So yeah, both of us can't wait to actually get back to our respective away from home offices. They're shipping her another work laptop today. Guess that means her company plans to keep its offices shuttered for some time to come. Help! Suffocation! The walls are closing in . . . please, can we get back to real work soon? Eh? Hogan?

Here ya go!

Here ya go!

Thank you.

Forum List

Back