🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hear direct from a Ukrainian about the so called Quid Pro Quo. Their opinion is interesting.

LOL —- those in glass houses.

Yeah, I'm not voting for him, my house is steel compared to those voting for the swamp monster.
Congrats to you. The fact that you call those who disagree with you politically as “dumb” is humorous and makes you a Leftist, which is as bad as the Alt Right.

No, just some of those people who vote for Trump are dumb because they think he is there for them instead of himself.
But those who thought the exact same thing about Obama are smart?

They ain't Trumpdumb, that's for sure.
Yeah, they're Obamadumb.

You're amazing.

Yeah, I'm not voting for him, my house is steel compared to those voting for the swamp monster.
Congrats to you. The fact that you call those who disagree with you politically as “dumb” is humorous and makes you a Leftist, which is as bad as the Alt Right.

No, just some of those people who vote for Trump are dumb because they think he is there for them instead of himself.
But those who thought the exact same thing about Obama are smart?

They ain't Trumpdumb, that's for sure.
Yeah, they're Obamadumb.

You're amazing.

Be original, boy.

Then why he say this in an open forum? Is he that brazen? To me there was no intent to hide it, why do you think that is?

Now Rudy has come out and said all his work was for Trump personally and not for the Govt...and we have Trump on record as telling the Ukraine to deal with Rudy for the corruption investigation....seems like there was some personal gain there for Trump

seems like means nothing,,,
he as POTUS has a duty to protect the country from corruption,,,
not his fault if joe thought running for office would protect him,,,

and you left out the biggest part of the request,,
the fact the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
I personally think Joe Biden decided to run because The Ukraine re-opened the investigation in to his Son. Joe made his announcement immediately after that.

I stated that earlier. He announced out of nowhere, via video, that he's running, whole three days after his co-conspirator Poroshenko lost the Ukrainian elections.

Out of nowhere?? Are you fucking kidding? Is this like a spoof post??

Yep, out of nowhere. Four months after Warren announced she's running.

Zelensky won in Ukraine on exposing corruption, which Biden and whole previous administration were part of.

Now Rudy has come out and said all his work was for Trump personally and not for the Govt...and we have Trump on record as telling the Ukraine to deal with Rudy for the corruption investigation....seems like there was some personal gain there for Trump

the fact the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
I personally think Joe Biden decided to run because The Ukraine re-opened the investigation in to his Son. Joe made his announcement immediately after that.

I stated that earlier. He announced out of nowhere, via video, that he's running, whole three days after his co-conspirator Poroshenko lost the Ukrainian elections.

Zelensky won in Ukraine on exposing corruption, which Biden and whole previous administration were part of.

oh yeah, it was a complete shock that he decided to run, nobody had been talking about it for the last 4 years or anything

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

this alternate reality you partisans are forced to live in is simply amazing sometimes.

oh yeah, it was a complete shock that he decided to run, nobody had been talking about it for the last 4 years or anything

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

this alternate reality you partisans are forced to live in is simply amazing sometimes.

Have I said it was a shock? Nope.

People have been talking about Joe, true. But if he was serious about running, he could have done it four years earlier, which normally every VP does. Why he haven't run then?

People have been talking about Joe, true. But if he was serious about running, he could have done it four years earlier, which normally every VP does. Why he haven't run then?

Joe knew that 2016 was Hillary's time, nobody but her was going to get the nomination and the DNC made sure of that.

Joe knew that 2016 was Hillary's time, nobody but her was going to get the nomination and the DNC made sure of that.

You're saying it as you approve DNC fixing it for Hillary. It was her time, cause Joe, as VP didn't have presidential qualities back then, and now he have it. It's his time now. Who's gonna make sure that he got nomination this time, DNC or media?

You're saying it as you approve DNC fixing it for Hillary.

Neither approve nor disapprove, parties are free to choose their candidates in any way they see fit. The current primary system is actually pretty new and before the people had no say at all in the selection.

I think it is a bad move strategically, and that seems to have played out.

It was her time, cause Joe, as VP didn't have presidential qualities back then, and now he have it. It's his time now. Who's gonna make sure that he got nomination this time, DNC or media?

It was her time because the Dems wanted a woman to run and felt she had the best chance of winning.

I do not think the DNC wants Biden, he is in my opinion the weakest opponent against Trump

What I have always had trouble with is Biden admitted on video that he told Ukraine that they could not have the aid if they did not fire a prosecutor.
Quid pro quo. No one blinked an eye.

Because there was no personal gain there.

It actually WAS an effort to stop corruption and was supported by (again...) the IMF, The EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G 7, and a bunch of GOP Senators

Can we dispense with that lie now?
That's just ridiculous. If Joe Biden was trying to stop corruption why did he have Prosecutor General Shokin replaced with Lutsenko, a guy who didn't even have a law degree and had recently served prison time for embezzlement and abuse of office?

You're an idiot.

... Zelensky won in Ukraine on exposing corruption, which Biden and whole previous administration were part of.

It was the USA under Trump who had supported the autocrat Poroshenko too. Trump was angry when Zelensky wan. Trump supports btw all over the world autocrats. And all over Europe Nazi-movements. Whatever Trump did: Zelensky and the Ukraine needs the USA. No one of the Ucraine is in the current moment of world history able to say the truth - without thinking about reason of state. The Ucraine is in a dangerous situation. And Trump has absolutely not any scruple to combine his own vanity with the existential problems of Ucrainians (or Kurds and others - including US-Americans, I guess). This man is a shame for all mankind. And let me say too: No one in the world really thinks any longer that the USA is still a reliable partner. The French president Macron was totally right, when he had called "brain dead" the NATO. Trump on its own is the crisis the USA is not able to solve. And the USA ignores everything what others say - except Trump is able to use it for his personal vanity - ah sorry: super-vanity. The best vanity the USA ever had seen. Oh sorry: the greatest USA of all USA's ever had seen. It's a god blessed vanity without any scruple. It's Trump.

Last edited:

Seems the whole impeachment ploy is falling apart a little bit each day.

quid pro quo explained about 2:45

Latin for extortion

which is why we have>>>

Chagos_Islands_diego-garcia3.png

and i'll wager every political official 'colluded' down to camel catcher here>
carte-BASES-US-1024.jpg

~S~

On September 10, 2019, the One America News Network filed suit in federal court in San Diego, California against MSNBC host Rachel Maddow for $10 million, after Maddow described the network as "paid Russian propaganda" on her program on July 22. Maddow had repeated a Daily Beast story which identified an OAN employee as also working for Sputnik News, which is owned by the Russian government-owned news agency Rossiya Segodnya, and has been accused of deliberately disseminating disinformation, and is often described as an outlet for propaganda. Also named in the suit were Comcast, MSNBC and NBCUniversal Media.[60]

Everyone I don't like is a Russian Bot

That was exactly what Trump did in an open phone call? LOL

That's exactly NOT what Trump did in the phone cal
Trump tried to use a QPQ strong arm deal to force Ukraine to open a bogus investigation into his political opponent.

PERSONAL GAIN...EXTORTION

He was not "fighting corruption". In fact the Defense Department had certified that corruption was not an issue at this time and that this funding should go forward.,

We should stop using the term quid pro quo and call it what it was, extortion.

Who is "we"?

Rational people so feel free to ignore.

You mean the same "rational" people who have been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected? The same ones that have bought into the countless, unsupported claims and the 2 year fruitless investigation by Mueller? Is it those "rational" people?

That was exactly what Trump did in an open phone call? LOL

Trump tried to use a QPQ strong arm deal to force Ukraine to open a bogus investigation into his political opponent.

He was not "fighting corruption". In fact the Defense Department had certified that corruption was not an issue at this time and that this funding should go forward.,

Who is "we"?

You mean the same "rational" people who have been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected? The same ones that have bought into the countless, unsupported claims and the 2 year fruitless investigation by Mueller? Is it those "rational" people?

Fruitless - but not relieving. And without this investigation you could not know, where the dangerous megalomania of Mr. president Donald Trump would be today. Worse enough what he had done until now.

Last edited:

Who is "we"?

Fruitless - but not relieving. And without this investigation you could not know, where the dangerous megalomania of Mr. president Donald Trump would be today. Worse enough what he had done until now.

The only thing that have been revealed thus far is just how crooked the Democrats, the DNC and the Obama administration were/are. I guess that is the good that has come out of all of these ridiculous investigations.

The US will either succeed or fail based on who we elect in 2020. A Democrat will put us in a downward spiral from which we may not be able to recover. Hopefully the truly rational people, you know, those with something vested in the US, will decide based on facts, not their personal feelings for Trump, the man.

Who is "we"?

The only thing that have been revealed thus far is just how crooked the Democrats, the DNC and the Obama administration were/are.

Then bring all your soldiers home, build a wall around your country - and stop it to wake all over the world wrong hopes.

I guess that is the good that has come out of all of these ridiculous investigations.

The US will either succeed or fail

Aha. And this means?

based on who we elect in 2020.

What a nonsense. Throw some coins and you will find a good president. Mrs. Smith for example. Or Mr. Jones.

A Democrat will put us in a downward spiral from which we may not be able to recover.

You are in a downward spiral - you just simple miss distance, so you are not able to see it.

Hopefully the truly rational people,

Canadians? Innuit?

you know, those with something vested in the US,

Red Indians? Negroes? Latinos? Catholics? ...

will decide based on facts, not their personal feelings for Trump, the man.

:lol: Sure. But since when is Donald Trump the oppposite of a bad one man show?

3447132.jpg

In Aztec mythology, Huehuecóyotl (meaning "old coyote"), the god of dance, music and carnality, is depicted in several codices as a man with a coyote's head. He is sometimes depicted as a womanizer, responsible for bringing war into the world by seducing Xochiquetzal, the goddess of love.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back