🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hear direct from a Ukrainian about the so called Quid Pro Quo. Their opinion is interesting.

What I have always had trouble with is Biden admitted on video that he told Ukraine that they could not have the aid if they did not fire a prosecutor.
Quid pro quo. No one blinked an eye.

Because there was no personal gain there.

It actually WAS an effort to stop corruption and was supported by (again...) the IMF, The EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G 7, and a bunch of GOP Senators

Can we dispense with that lie now?
Of course there was personal gain: $83K/month to his son.

Man that monthly payment seems to go up daily when the Trumpettes post about it.

Hunter Biden did benefit from being employed by Burisma.
Joe Biden didn't.
Joe Biden didn't benefit from carrying out U.S. policy to get Ukraine to fire its do nothing prosecutor.
So you don't believe that when someone pays a huge amount of money to your son, that's not a benefit to you?

You're a special kind of stupid.

What was the personal gain?

damage to his top political opponent

Biden would never have made it out of the primary regardless. He's a loser. Always has been

Yet Trump can't stop talking about him.
Trump is a smack talker. Remember “Lying Ted”?

Trump is indeed a liar.
Everyone lies. Human nature.

No, Trump used his own personal attorney that has no ties or position in the US Govt. This at a minimum raises questions as to if he was doing it for personal gain in the way of harming a political opponent.
No, it doesn't.

Mueller and Democrats were personally attacking Trump. He has the same right to a lawyer as Democrats have.

Yes, he has the same same right to a lawyer, he does not have the right to use his position of POTUS to get information for his private lawyer.

What I have always had trouble with is Biden admitted on video that he told Ukraine that they could not have the aid if they did not fire a prosecutor.

It actually WAS an effort to stop corruption and was supported by (again...) the IMF, The EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G 7, and a bunch of GOP Senators

Man that monthly payment seems to go up daily when the Trumpettes post about it.

Joe Biden didn't.
Joe Biden didn't benefit from carrying out U.S. policy to get Ukraine to fire its do nothing prosecutor.
So you don't believe that when someone pays a huge amount of money to your son, that's not a benefit to you?

Well I agree that everyday are paying huge fortunes to the President's sons......and that President Trump benefits from those payments- and claims he doesn't.

The difference is that when people pay Eric and Donnie Jr.- they are paying the Trump company- and all of those payments directly benefit Donald Trump.

Biden would never have made it out of the primary regardless. He's a loser. Always has been

Trump is indeed a liar.

Well that explains all of Trumps lies then.

Trump is indeed a liar.

Everyone lies, not everyone lies the same amount. That is like saying every woman has tits...this is true but they are not all the same.

One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing[1][2] to radical right wing[3] pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[4] and New York City.

Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience,[5][6] OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective.[7][8][9] The channel is pro-Trump.[7][10] Both Vanity Fair and The Independent in London have said that the channel promotes falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[8][11]
Irrelevant to the content of the interview.

Go cry in a corner now as your house of cards collapses

'content of the interview'.

Why would I click on OAN malware?

Who is the guy?
What does he claim?

And how does it change the fact that President Trump made a secret call to the President of Ukraine to ask him to investigate his political rival?

And how does it change the fact that multiple American officials have reported that Ukraine was being told that if they wanted the aid released, they needed to make a public statement that they were investigating the Bidens?
^^^^^uninformed lemming

Sorry- just because I won't click on the clickbait you post doesn't make me uninformed.
Frankly those of you who blindly believe what OAN says are the lemmings.
Did you even bother to listen to it?
You can't even seem to be able to summarize what this guy is saying.
Passing judgement on the content of a story without FIRST gathering the relevant content is the definition of UNINFORMED.

It's a fucking YouTube video so your bullshit malware excuse is just that, bullshit.

Remain uninformed because opposing facts or points of view scare you, I don't honestly give a shit.

Pussy

No, Trump used his own personal attorney that has no ties or position in the US Govt. This at a minimum raises questions as to if he was doing it for personal gain in the way of harming a political opponent.
No, it doesn't.

Mueller and Democrats were personally attacking Trump. He has the same right to a lawyer as Democrats have.

Yes, he has the same same right to a lawyer, he does not have the right to use his position of POTUS to get information for his private lawyer.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Trump is indeed a liar.

Well that explains all of Trumps lies then.
You’re welcome

Trump is indeed a liar.

Everyone lies, not everyone lies the same amount. That is like saying every woman has tits...this is true but they are not all the same.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Joe Biden didn't.

Well I agree that everyday are paying huge fortunes to the President's sons......and that President Trump benefits from those payments- and claims he doesn't.

The difference is that when people pay Eric and Donnie Jr.- they are paying the Trump company- and all of those payments directly benefit Donald Trump.
The income of Trump's son's existed before he became President. Hunter Biden's income, on the other hand, didn't exist until he went with his father to the Ukraine and he got on the board of a Ukrainian gas company when he had no qualifications.

Your attempt to equate the two things only proves that you're a fucking dumbass.

Trump is indeed a liar.

A college girlfriend would challenge this statement...

Joe Biden didn't.

The income of Trump's son's existed before he became President. Hunter Biden's income, on the other hand, didn't exist until he went with his father to the Ukraine and he got on the board of a Ukrainian gas company when he had no qualifications.

Your attempt to equate the two things only proves that you're a fucking dumbass.

I love it when you call me a dumbass.

Thats when I know you I have gotten under your skin.

The income of Eric and Donnie came because of their last name- Trump. Just as Hunter's income came from having the last name Biden.
Neither of those situations is illegal.

You just are against nepotism when it is convenient.

Joe Biden didn't.

The income of Eric and Donnie came because of their last name- Trump. Just as Hunter's income came from having the last name Biden.

Maybe you are a dumbass?

One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing[1][2] to radical right wing[3] pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[4] and New York City.

Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience,[5][6] OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective.[7][8][9] The channel is pro-Trump.[7][10] Both Vanity Fair and The Independent in London have said that the channel promotes falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[8][11]
Irrelevant to the content of the interview.

Go cry in a corner now as your house of cards collapses

'content of the interview'.

Why would I click on OAN malware?

Who is the guy?
What does he claim?

And how does it change the fact that President Trump made a secret call to the President of Ukraine to ask him to investigate his political rival?

And how does it change the fact that multiple American officials have reported that Ukraine was being told that if they wanted the aid released, they needed to make a public statement that they were investigating the Bidens?
^^^^^uninformed lemming

Sorry- just because I won't click on the clickbait you post doesn't make me uninformed.
Frankly those of you who blindly believe what OAN says are the lemmings.
Did you even bother to listen to it?
You can't even seem to be able to summarize what this guy is saying.
Passing judgement on the content of a story without FIRST gathering the relevant content is the definition of UNINFORMED.

It's a fucking YouTube video so your bullshit malware excuse is just that, bullshit.

Remain uninformed because opposing facts or points of view scare you, I don't honestly give a shit.

Pussy

LOL- so you are just posting a link to fucking Youtube?

No- I won't click on whatever malware clickbait you want us to go to.
How about you provide us something real- like a name? An accusation?

I don't think you have even watched this malware link- you are probably just parroting what Sean Hannity told you to parrot.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet serious money that every president since at least WWII has used the influence of his power to delay or even cancel certain aid to those countries who won't do whatever he wants from them, be it political or personal. Same as Congresspersons do, were there not some Dem Congresscritters who demanded assistance from the Ukrainians in the effort to prove Trump was guilty of collusion? Nobody comes right out and plainly says so, but the message is conveyed.

Joe Biden didn't.

Maybe you are a dumbass?

Maybe you are a Russian troll?

Maybe you are a dumbass?

Maybe you are a Russian troll?
Maybe I am Spider-Man?

Trump is indeed a liar.

She thinks they are all the same?

Trump is indeed a liar.

She thinks they are all the same?
no. she didn't really have any tits.

she didn't think that much at all.

Forum List

Back