"""Hear What James Comey Has To Say"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, should be interesting? I would like to know what the Obama Administration found against Comey? Like using the I.R.S. against him? There are many possibilities!!!

BREAKING: GOP House Makes Major Move After FBI Announcementā€¦ITā€™S HAPPENING

d35b77ff6c39007151d514afeb3a2758
06 Jul, 2016 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
newspaper-boy2.gif

James Comey has some ā€˜splaininā€™ to do tomorrow in front of the House Oversight Committee. Americans want answers and something that resembles sense out of Comey for letting Hillary Clinton skate on violating the Espionage Act and committing treason. Should be a hot time in the House tomorrow. Declaring no charges against Clinton yesterday set the nation on fire and Americans are pissed. They want and deserve answers over this. The rule of law in America died yesterday and I for one would like a reason for destroying the fabric of our Republic this way.

From Allen West:

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) announced that FBI Director James Comey will testify before his panel on Thursday regarding the bureauā€™s investigation of Hillary Clintonā€™s email practices.

ā€œCongress and the American people have a right to understand the depth and breadth of the FBIā€™s investigation,ā€ Chaffetz said in a statement announcing that Comey had agreed to his request.

If there ever was a time the Republicans needed to stand up and ā€˜do somethingā€™, this is it. Iā€™m not holding my breath over it though. Itā€™s just about torches and pitchforks time in the US and these politicians should take note of it. I canā€™t wait to see how Comey reconciles his determination that Clinton was ā€œextremely carelessā€ for using her private email server to send classified material as secretary of State with his decision not to recommend charges against her. The man is either bought and paid for or they have something on him. Integrity and ethics went straight out the window at crunch time. When corruption reigns, revolution follows.

BREAKING: GOP House Makes Major Move After FBI Announcement...IT'S HAPPENING | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"GTP"
truth-is-the-new-hate-speech.jpg

Forum List

Back