Heartwarming. Jews and Arabs in Bahrain celebrate Hannukah together.

Media can do whatever they want. Buy my point was that it isn't a rarity for Muslims to do good things.
It obviously is a rarity if it must be pointed out. Normalcy doesn't deserve attention like this unless it's odd.

Pointing something may be necessary if the media is addicted to reporting only one side of things. Its like how the media makes out black people to be thugs. Then its a big thing when they do a non thuggish black person.
Addicted? Are you insane? Muslims have blown up and murdered tens of thousands of innocent people with terror attacks for decades.

lol the mainstream media makes black people out to be the most noble and selfless people on the planet who can do no wrong. I think somebody had confused the mainstream media with black media, who makes all the thuggz movies and promotes the Rap n Hip Hop degeneracy and trash.

Media can do whatever they want. Buy my point was that it isn't a rarity for Muslims to do good things.
It obviously is a rarity if it must be pointed out. Normalcy doesn't deserve attention like this unless it's odd.

Yep, this is a man bites dog story. The imam and his boys were probably on a recon mission looking for security weak spots. Islam is a perverted political system not a religion.

Forum List

Back