Hebdo Islamic Terrorists identified

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

The two islamic perps on the run:

Said Kouachi (born 1980)
Cherif Kouachi (born 1982)

I assume that they are brothers. And associated with a terror group in Yemen. (USS Cole, remember?)

The third guy turned himself in, he is 18 years old. Hamid Morad.

Said Kouachi is a convicted terrorist who already sat in jail.

The raid happened in Reims.

Those WWII buffs out their know the historical significance of this place.

Last edited:
BUT they're not terrorists and not Muslims - just ask the demagogue party!

This is where you are dead wrong, and wrong to try to divide. Many, many, many on the Left also despise Islamic terror. In fact, most all of us do. And you will find a couple of whackos on the Right who actually support Islamic terror, because they hate Jews. That doesn't mean that the Right supports Islamic terror, now does it? Same thing applies to the Left.

I hope they catch them, try them and then fry them.
France doesn't have the death penalty. ..... :cool:

True. They could, however, be extradited. Who knows.

Of course, since you are into stonings and ritual murders and all that stuff, you have no problem with this, right?

Allahu Fuckbar to you too.

[
This is where you are dead wrong, and wrong to try to divide. Many, many, many on the Left also despise Islamic terror. In fact, most all of us do. And you will find a couple of whackos on the Right who actually support Islamic terror, because they hate Jews. That doesn't mean that the Right supports Islamic terror, now does it? Same thing applies to the Left.

{Former Democratic Party head Howard Dean has caused a controversy with his remarks on Wednesday criticizing people who call the murderers in Paris “Muslim terrorists.” Dean certainly makes a strong point when he says “They’re about as Muslim as I am,” he said. “I mean, they have no respect for anybody else’s life, that’s not what the Koran says.” }

Howard Dean Stop Referring To 8220 Muslim Terrorists 8221 In Describing Paris Attackers JONATHAN TURLEY

The demagogue party is demanding that these were not terrorists and certainly not Muslims.

You don't like facts Statist? Too bad.

08cartoon7.jpg

[

{Former Democratic Party head Howard Dean has caused a controversy with his remarks on Wednesday criticizing people who call the murderers in Paris “Muslim terrorists.” Dean certainly makes a strong point when he says “They’re about as Muslim as I am,” he said. “I mean, they have no respect for anybody else’s life, that’s not what the Koran says.” }

Howard Dean Stop Referring To 8220 Muslim Terrorists 8221 In Describing Paris Attackers JONATHAN TURLEY

The demagogue party is demanding that these were not terrorists and certainly not Muslims.

You don't like facts Statist? Too bad.

He is one man and he doesn't speak for me any more than Hitler speaks for you, douchebag.

I live in one of the most liberal states in the Nation. Within that state, I live in the most liberal college city and within that city, I live in the most liberal neighborhood. I have friends of various political persuasions, but most are liberal. I hung out with 5 of my friends last night, all liberal, and not one of them or anybody else I know expresses the type of useful idiocy I see so routinely in these discussion boards.

One of the things about the internet is that it affords anonymous people the opportunity to pretend they are anybody or anything they wish. Heck -- A spokesperson for C.A.I.R. can even end up getting a position moderating boards like this one , so I tend to think that the level of subterfuge is such that I don't think anybody should take these message boards as representative. They bring out the zealots, and the one-trick ponies, and the propagandists whose aim it is to influence perception.

There does seem to be no end to the useful idiot leftists out there who make a career out of defending anything associated with Islam, but I think they are WAY over-represented on message boards compared to real life.

The two islamic perps on the run:

Said Kouachi (born 1980)
Cherif Kouachi (born 1982)

I assume that they are brothers. And associated with a terror group in Yemen. (USS Cole, remember?)

The third guy turned himself in, he is 18 years old. Hamid Morad.

Said Kouachi is a convicted terrorist who already sat in jail.

The raid happened in Reims.

Those WWII buffs out their know the historical significance of this place.

Algerians, Stat. Not from Yemen. The historical significance on Reims is the spiritual background of it - which manifests in the natural realm. The one proceeds the other, Stat. Always.

Manhunt continues for two French terror suspects
The brothers were born in Paris of Algerian descent. Cherif was sentenced to three years in prison on terrorism charges in May 2008. Both brothers returned from Syria this summer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back