🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hebdo Islamic Terrorists identified

The family members should sue every Mosque in France and demand they be shut down. Get to the root cause and you'll make headway.
You should organize the French people in such a noble effort. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Perhaps I will. It only takes one person to make a difference. One person. One magazine. One is a majority when God is behind it. And He is. God is always for speaking out against evil and Islam is evil. It's the religion of the devil. Full of hate, murder, rape, child slavery, racism, anti-semitism, idolatry....... Jesus said, ye shall know them by their fruits. The fruit of Islam is not peace. It's pure evil. I pray all Muslims leave Islam and repent and are saved. That 's my prayer for Muslims.

Now that is just too mean. I say while they are waiting in jail/prison, make sure the only thing n the menu is ham, pork chops and bacon.
I always get a kick out of hearing the blood thirsty infidels and their pork fantasies about muslims.

Islam allows muslims to eat pork products if that's the only food they have for survival. ..... :cool:

Too bad John O'Neil isn't with us, he knew what happened to the USS Cole, darn he died in 911, WTC building 7 I believe. How convenient. Those Al Qaeda sure know how to cover their tracks. Good think he was yanked out of Yemen in time for 911.

08cartoon7.jpg
The magazine needs to be sued by the deceased's family members for causing the deaths of their employees. ..... :cool:

The magazine no longer exists thanks to your ISIS friends.

This is an important time for France and they should use this moment to take back their nation. Send the military in to empty no go zones and deport the residents - they chose not to assimilate with the society of France - remove them and send them back where they came from - shut down the Mosques and demand that anyone desiring an Islamic way of life return to their home country and leave France.

They need to take their country back now.

Your as bad as those radical Frenchmen.

The magazine needs to be sued by the deceased's family members for causing the deaths of their employees. ..... :cool:

This is an important time for France and they should use this moment to take back their nation. Send the military in to empty no go zones and deport the residents - they chose not to assimilate with the society of France - remove them and send them back where they came from - shut down the Mosques and demand that anyone desiring an Islamic way of life return to their home country and leave France.

Those were not radical frenchmen. Those were ordinary - mainstream - Muslims obeying Muhammads teachings on Islam. Muhammad had a Jew murdered through having one of his followers use trickery and lies to get the Jewish man to come out of his house - for what he deemed a crime warranting death. They murdered him. What was the Jewish mans' crime? He wrote a poem about Mohammad and he didn't like it.

The people are like their leader. Take note of it, Penelope.

Those were not radical frenchmen. Those were ordinary - mainstream - Muslims obeying Muhammads teachings on Islam. Muhammad had a Jew murdered through having one of his followers use trickery and lies to get the Jewish man to come out of his house - for what he deemed a crime warranting death. They murdered him. What was the Jewish mans' crime? He wrote a poem about Mohammad and he didn't like it.
The jew should have known better. ..... :cool:

The people are like their leader. Take note of it, Penelope.

Who threatened France if they voted in favor of Palestine?

Also please provide a link for you accusation.

The jew should have known better. ..... :cool:

"The jew".

It's ok, one by one, we put down the rabid muslim beasts. They should have known better, too.

Oh, so now you say the Jews did this, too?

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

Well, of course you say that, because you are a fucking Jew-hater. I wouldn't expect anything otherwise from a half.wit like you. Why, I bet you enjoy watching innocent people be buried up to their head and brutally stoned, inshallah bullshit bullshit bullshit.

And I bet you like it when muslim father's give out contracts for honor killings in their family, amirite? Oh, and nothing to get your blood going like watching a dear Taliban friend slit an unbeliever's throat, what? So, pfft, what difference should it make if some muslim animals murder 12 people in cold blood, right? Just because those people DARED to make cartoons about some fucked-up drunken pedophile who called himself a prophet... oh, dear Lordy.

Who knows, maybe one day, you may even experience a taste of your own medicine. Maybe one day you will forget to wear your burkah and then the Taliban comes along and digs a nice, big hole for you, but hey, inshallah, right?

But then again, maybe that will never happen. Maybe Mecca and Medina will be turned to glass and be uninhabitable for, say, 25,000 years.

He is one man and he doesn't speak for me any more than Hitler speaks for you, douchebag.

I am not a part of the Nazi party, nor have I ever promoted their agenda.

You promote the agenda of the demagogue party incessantly.

What your filthy party promotes certainly does reflect on you.

You are a lonely person who has to troll because you need to feel warmth in some way, any way you can. You are a partisan hack with blinders on to the 9s. Now, go fuck yourself, Gumball.

Forum List

Back