🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hebdo Islamic Terrorists identified

08cartoon7.jpg
The magazine needs to be sued by the deceased's family members for causing the deaths of their employees. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

The two islamic perps on the run:

Said Kouachi (born 1980)
Cherif Kouachi (born 1982)

I assume that they are brothers. And associated with a terror group in Yemen. (USS Cole, remember?)

The third guy turned himself in, he is 18 years old. Hamid Morad.

Said Kouachi is a convicted terrorist who already sat in jail.

The raid happened in Reims.

Those WWII buffs out their know the historical significance of this place.

Algerians, Stat. Not from Yemen. The historical significance on Reims is the spiritual background of it - which manifests in the natural realm. The one proceeds the other, Stat. Always.

Reims is where the Nazis surrendered to Eisenhower. The news reports say Yemen.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Said Kouachi (born 1980)

I assume that they are brothers. And associated with a terror group in Yemen. (USS Cole, remember?)

Algerians, Stat. Not from Yemen. The historical significance on Reims is the spiritual background of it - which manifests in the natural realm. The one proceeds the other, Stat. Always.

Their Algerian. They were both born in Paris, France. I posted the source and the clip. USA TODAY - what difference do you find between Nazism and what Islam / Muslims are doing today? Do you not see the markers - that make them even identical in regards to the roots of it spiritually? Both are of the occult - both rabidly anti - semitic and anti - Christ - hatred of Christians - able to work with Vatican though (which isn't Christian) both sought world domination - both were working in tandem - history shows - Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Islam - bosom buddies - the aspirations are the same - the genocide, torture, political agenda's - where do they differ? Do tell.

The magazine needs to be sued by the deceased's family members for causing the deaths of their employees. ..... :cool:

The magazine no longer exists thanks to your ISIS friends.

Twenty more should rise up and take their place. It's important to send the message that intimidation / murder will have the opposite effect. The people of France need to seize the moment and begin with a mass campaign of evangelizing Muslims. That is where to begin. Use the Jack Chick Cartoons. They are very effective.

The magazine no longer exists thanks to your ISIS friends.

This is an important time for France and they should use this moment to take back their nation. Send the military in to empty no go zones and deport the residents - they chose not to assimilate with the society of France - remove them and send them back where they came from - shut down the Mosques and demand that anyone desiring an Islamic way of life return to their home country and leave France.

They need to take their country back now.

I posted the source and the clip. USA TODAY - what difference do you find between Nazism and what Islam / Muslims are doing today? Do you not see the markers - that make them even identical in regards to the roots of it spiritually? Both are of the occult - both rabidly anti - semitic and anti - Christ - hatred of Christians - able to work with Vatican though (which isn't Christian) both sought world domination - both were working in tandem - history shows - Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Islam - bosom buddies - the aspirations are the same - the genocide, torture, political agenda's - where do they differ? Do tell.
.....................^^^ Jeremiah's stupid sermon of the day. ...... :cuckoo: . :lol::lol:

Said Kouachi (born 1980)

Their Algerian. They were both born in Paris, France. I posted the source and the clip. USA TODAY - what difference do you find between Nazism and what Islam / Muslims are doing today? Do you not see the markers - that make them even identical in regards to the roots of it spiritually? Both are of the occult - both rabidly anti - semitic and anti - Christ - hatred of Christians - able to work with Vatican though (which isn't Christian) both sought world domination - both were working in tandem - history shows - Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Islam - bosom buddies - the aspirations are the same - the genocide, torture, political agenda's - where do they differ? Do tell.

I did not mention their nationality. I mentioned the terror group with which they reportedly have connections, and that group is from Yemen.

I posted the source and the clip. USA TODAY - what difference do you find between Nazism and what Islam / Muslims are doing today? Do you not see the markers - that make them even identical in regards to the roots of it spiritually? Both are of the occult - both rabidly anti - semitic and anti - Christ - hatred of Christians - able to work with Vatican though (which isn't Christian) both sought world domination - both were working in tandem - history shows - Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Islam - bosom buddies - the aspirations are the same - the genocide, torture, political agenda's - where do they differ? Do tell.
.....................^^^ Jeremiah's stupid sermon of the day. ...... :cuckoo: . :lol::lol:

I will take her sermons over allahu fuckbar any day of the week, pork-rind.

Says the Muslim who calls for a "final solution" for the Jews.....

Said Kouachi (born 1980)

I did not mention their nationality. I mentioned the terror group with which they reportedly have connections, and that group is from Yemen.

You'll find the Algerians have quite a history which would be connecting the dots here.

[
This is where you are dead wrong, and wrong to try to divide. Many, many, many on the Left also despise Islamic terror. In fact, most all of us do. And you will find a couple of whackos on the Right who actually support Islamic terror, because they hate Jews. That doesn't mean that the Right supports Islamic terror, now does it? Same thing applies to the Left.

{Former Democratic Party head Howard Dean has caused a controversy with his remarks on Wednesday criticizing people who call the murderers in Paris “Muslim terrorists.” Dean certainly makes a strong point when he says “They’re about as Muslim as I am,” he said. “I mean, they have no respect for anybody else’s life, that’s not what the Koran says.” }

Howard Dean Stop Referring To 8220 Muslim Terrorists 8221 In Describing Paris Attackers JONATHAN TURLEY

The demagogue party is demanding that these were not terrorists and certainly not Muslims.

You don't like facts Statist? Too bad.

Bill Maher should invite Howard Dean on his show.

How does your hatred of Jews differ from the hatred the Nazis demonstrated, Sunni Man? How come Mein Kampf is the no 1 best seller in the Arab world right after the Koran. The title - My Struggle - Hitler may as well have written, My Jihad! Listen, the world has seen what one holocaust of the Jewish people did and if you think we will be standing by doing nothing while another comes along? You are wrong. Never again means Never Again!

I feel deep sympathy for the French people - maybe now they will look more closely at the mass immigration to Israel by French Jews over the past few years - in unprecedented numbers - there have been very severe anti - semitic attacks against Jews by Muslims including deadly attacks on synagogues - so now the people of France are realizing - the Jews today - us tomorrow and tomorrow has come! Hopefully this will lead to putting an end to anti - semitism and demanding those who preach it be deported immediately. One can only pray that will be one outcome of this horrific Muslim Terrorist Attack in France.

Forum List

Back