🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hebdo Islamic Terrorists identified

How does your hatred of Jews differ from the hatred the Nazis demonstrated, Sunni Man? How come Mein Kampf is the no 1 best seller in the Arab world right after the Koran. The title - My Struggle - Hitler may as well have written, My Jihad! Listen, the world has seen what one holocaust of the Jewish people did and if you think we will be standing by doing nothing while another comes along? You are wrong. Never again means Never Again!

I feel deep sympathy for the French people - maybe now they will look more closely at the mass immigration to Israel by French Jews over the past few years - in unprecedented numbers - there have been very severe anti - semitic attacks against Jews by Muslims including deadly attacks on synagogues - so now the people of France are realizing - the Jews today - us tomorrow and tomorrow has come! Hopefully this will lead to putting an end to anti - semitism and demanding those who preach it be deported immediately. One can only pray that will be one outcome of this horrific Muslim Terrorist Attack in France.

I honestly think Sunni is a troll. I don't believe he is Muslim at all.

"Just because those people DARED to make cartoons about some fucked-up drunken pedophile who called himself a prophet..."

Liberal tolerance in full flower. :lol:

You are a lonely person who has to troll because you need to feel warmth in some way, any way you can. You are a partisan hack with blinders on to the 9s. Now, go fuck yourself, Gumball.
I put Uncensoered2008 on ignore a long time ago.

He contributes nothing but idiotic rants.

I don't miss him one bit. ...... :cool:

Maybe one of the only right things you do... wow, there may be hope for you. You know, in a sign of solidarity, but only for a fleeting second, I am gonna put that fuckface on ignore too. But this does not mean that you are making pancakes for me in the morning, Mo.

How does your hatred of Jews differ from the hatred the Nazis demonstrated, Sunni Man? How come Mein Kampf is the no 1 best seller in the Arab world right after the Koran. The title - My Struggle - Hitler may as well have written, My Jihad! Listen, the world has seen what one holocaust of the Jewish people did and if you think we will be standing by doing nothing while another comes along? You are wrong. Never again means Never Again!

I feel deep sympathy for the French people - maybe now they will look more closely at the mass immigration to Israel by French Jews over the past few years - in unprecedented numbers - there have been very severe anti - semitic attacks against Jews by Muslims including deadly attacks on synagogues - so now the people of France are realizing - the Jews today - us tomorrow and tomorrow has come! Hopefully this will lead to putting an end to anti - semitism and demanding those who preach it be deported immediately. One can only pray that will be one outcome of this horrific Muslim Terrorist Attack in France.

I honestly think Sunni is a troll. I don't believe he is Muslim at all.

But he is right to put your stinky ass on ignore, which I am going to do RIGHT NOW.

Bye, bye, fuckface!!! Toodles!!!

Oh, so now you say the Jews did this, too?

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

Well, of course you say that, because you are a fucking Jew-hater. I wouldn't expect anything otherwise from a half.wit like you. Why, I bet you enjoy watching innocent people be buried up to their head and brutally stoned, inshallah bullshit bullshit bullshit.

And I bet you like it when muslim father's give out contracts for honor killings in their family, amirite? Oh, and nothing to get your blood going like watching a dear Taliban friend slit an unbeliever's throat, what? So, pfft, what difference should it make if some muslim animals murder 12 people in cold blood, right? Just because those people DARED to make cartoons about some fucked-up drunken pedophile who called himself a prophet... oh, dear Lordy.

Who knows, maybe one day, you may even experience a taste of your own medicine. Maybe one day you will forget to wear your burkah and then the Taliban comes along and digs a nice, big hole for you, but hey, inshallah, right?

But then again, maybe that will never happen. Maybe Mecca and Medina will be turned to glass and be uninhabitable for, say, 25,000 years.

Meet dear friend Penelope. This one calles authentic pictures "Fake", known occurances "staged", radical Islamic sources "credible", but blames the Jew for every Muslim terror attack on earth.

:) Don't you just LOVE those kind of people?

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

Well, of course you say that, because you are a fucking Jew-hater. I wouldn't expect anything otherwise from a half.wit like you. Why, I bet you enjoy watching innocent people be buried up to their head and brutally stoned, inshallah bullshit bullshit bullshit.

And I bet you like it when muslim father's give out contracts for honor killings in their family, amirite? Oh, and nothing to get your blood going like watching a dear Taliban friend slit an unbeliever's throat, what? So, pfft, what difference should it make if some muslim animals murder 12 people in cold blood, right? Just because those people DARED to make cartoons about some fucked-up drunken pedophile who called himself a prophet... oh, dear Lordy.

Who knows, maybe one day, you may even experience a taste of your own medicine. Maybe one day you will forget to wear your burkah and then the Taliban comes along and digs a nice, big hole for you, but hey, inshallah, right?

But then again, maybe that will never happen. Maybe Mecca and Medina will be turned to glass and be uninhabitable for, say, 25,000 years.

Meet dear friend Penelope. This one calles authentic pictures "Fake", known occurances "staged", radical Islamic sources "credible", but blames the Jew for every Muslim terror attack on earth.

:) Don't you just LOVE those kind of people?

Yes, they bring the term "batshit crazy" to an entirely new level...

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

You have anything to prove that? or just because you say so, all should believe it?

Aren't you the one repeatedly asking for proof?

Muslims are allowed to lie. It's called Takkiyah. Apparently, to muslims, lying is honorable.

It's not exactly about Takiyya. In every article I pointed out regarding Muslim terror, she insisted on finding something that didn't add up, concluding it's fake, taken out of contast, or simply decietful.

Yet she blames the Jews for terrorizing France, without concrete proof.

It's not really wicked, it's simply insulting our intelligence.

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

You have anything to prove that? or just because you say so, all should believe it?

Muslims are allowed to lie. It's called Takkiyah. Apparently, to muslims, lying is honorable.

It's not exactly about Takiyya. In every article I pointed out regarding Muslim terror, she insisted on finding something that didn't add up, concluding it's fake, taken out of contast, or simply decietful.

Actually, it is really quite wicked. But I expect nothing less from followers of the K'uran.

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

Your Prime Minister threatened France for their vote.

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

He didn't threaten anyone. He said they were doing harsh and mistaken things.

Even if he DID, is THAT your proof we're somehow inolved.

You're not a lawyer, right?

The magazine needs to be sued by the deceased's family members for causing the deaths of their employees. ..... :cool:

The magazine no longer exists thanks to your ISIS friends.

This is an important time for France and they should use this moment to take back their nation. Send the military in to empty no go zones and deport the residents - they chose not to assimilate with the society of France - remove them and send them back where they came from - shut down the Mosques and demand that anyone desiring an Islamic way of life return to their home country and leave France.

They need to take their country back now.

Your as bad as those radical Frenchmen.

Those were not radical frenchmen. Those were ordinary - mainstream - Muslims obeying Muhammads teachings on Islam. Muhammad had a Jew murdered through having one of his followers use trickery and lies to get the Jewish man to come out of his house - for what he deemed a crime warranting death. They murdered him. What was the Jewish mans' crime? He wrote a poem about Mohammad and he didn't like it.

The people are like their leader. Take note of it, Penelope.

Who threatened France if they voted in favor of Palestine?

Also please provide a link for you accusation.

Certainly. Look up the book The Life of Muhammad by A. Guillaume and published by Oxford University Press in 1955. Where did A. Guillaume get this information? It's from the earliest autobiography of Mohammad written by Ibn Ishaq in the third century. A. Guillaume translated it into English and had it published by the title The Life of Mohammad. Look it up, Penelope.

Who threatened France if they voted in favor of Palestine? No one. But I can make a good guess at who threatened them if they didn't! The Muslims!

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

That is ridiculous. I do not believe it.

Nope.......I am a moderate.......not a radical zionist like you. ..... :cool:

So, Moderate Muslims support the murder of those who speak against the pervert Muhammad?

If so, wouldn't the best course be to start carpet nuking every Muslim hell hole on the planet, starting with Mecca?

There are Muslims who are moderate in their approach to Islam but there is no such thing as moderate Islam. As for nuking every Muslim nation on the planet - that is out of the question. You do not mass murder people because of what they believe. What are we to become? Like them? No. That is now how it is done. Not at all.

Nope.......I am a moderate.......not a radical zionist like you. ..... :cool:

So, Moderate Muslims support the murder of those who speak against the pervert Muhammad?

If so, wouldn't the best course be to start carpet nuking every Muslim hell hole on the planet, starting with Mecca?

There are Muslims who are moderate in their approach to Islam but there is no such thing as moderate Islam. As for nuking every Muslim nation on the planet - that is out of the question. You do not mass murder people because of what they believe. What are we to become? Like them? No. That is now how it is done. Not at all.

True.

Forum List

Back