🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hebdo Islamic Terrorists identified

Oh, so now you say the Jews did this, too?

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

Well, of course you say that, because you are a fucking Jew-hater. I wouldn't expect anything otherwise from a half.wit like you. Why, I bet you enjoy watching innocent people be buried up to their head and brutally stoned, inshallah bullshit bullshit bullshit.

And I bet you like it when muslim father's give out contracts for honor killings in their family, amirite? Oh, and nothing to get your blood going like watching a dear Taliban friend slit an unbeliever's throat, what? So, pfft, what difference should it make if some muslim animals murder 12 people in cold blood, right? Just because those people DARED to make cartoons about some fucked-up drunken pedophile who called himself a prophet... oh, dear Lordy.

Who knows, maybe one day, you may even experience a taste of your own medicine. Maybe one day you will forget to wear your burkah and then the Taliban comes along and digs a nice, big hole for you, but hey, inshallah, right?

But then again, maybe that will never happen. Maybe Mecca and Medina will be turned to glass and be uninhabitable for, say, 25,000 years.
Penelope is a Muslim who blames Jews for Muslim atrocities all the time. She suffers from dementia (I'm serious about that)

Oh, so now you say the Jews did this, too?

Wow.

Yep I guess I do .

Well, of course you say that, because you are a fucking Jew-hater. I wouldn't expect anything otherwise from a half.wit like you. Why, I bet you enjoy watching innocent people be buried up to their head and brutally stoned, inshallah bullshit bullshit bullshit.

And I bet you like it when muslim father's give out contracts for honor killings in their family, amirite? Oh, and nothing to get your blood going like watching a dear Taliban friend slit an unbeliever's throat, what? So, pfft, what difference should it make if some muslim animals murder 12 people in cold blood, right? Just because those people DARED to make cartoons about some fucked-up drunken pedophile who called himself a prophet... oh, dear Lordy.

Who knows, maybe one day, you may even experience a taste of your own medicine. Maybe one day you will forget to wear your burkah and then the Taliban comes along and digs a nice, big hole for you, but hey, inshallah, right?

But then again, maybe that will never happen. Maybe Mecca and Medina will be turned to glass and be uninhabitable for, say, 25,000 years.

Meet dear friend Penelope. This one calles authentic pictures "Fake", known occurances "staged", radical Islamic sources "credible", but blames the Jew for every Muslim terror attack on earth.

:) Don't you just LOVE those kind of people?

You need to remember that even people with severe mental illnesses have access to the internet . i.e Sunni Troll, Sherri, Penelope. So it's no surprise that every forum has its share of demented people like the 3 I mentioned.

mohammed-cartoons-charlie-hebdo-muhammed-cartoons-2012-2.jpg

is this what it takes to expose these savages

the killing of a dozen or so free speech advocates

why is the left so quiet when

so many perhaps many more are killed for their beliefs

by isil extremists

on a daily basis

I keep noticing the utter hypocrisy of this event.

These idiots are conducting a reign of terror in France because of its gun laws.
Obama can't admit this is an act of Islamic terror.
The fact that these shitbags just returned from Syria isn't emphasized but is a major factor.
The fact that Obama is conducting a proxy war in Syria that has killed hundreds of thousands of people, yet the left continues to blame Bush for the death of 4000.
Even the French can say what this is. An attack on freedom of speech by Islamic nutjobs.

Seems Europe has their shit together, moreso than our current administration.

Forum List

Back