🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hebdo Islamic Terrorists identified

SWAT teams are moving in on the scene where the kosher deli was attacked and a hostage is being taken.

Dammartin-En-Goele, where the two hebdo murderers are holed up, is now on lock-down.

The French police now confirm 100% that there is a connection between the Koachi brothers and the other shooter, the one who killed the female police officer in Montrouge and severely wounded another and who then shot up a kosher deli and is holding a hostage. This is happening in Porte de Vincennes.

The perps know each other.

Dammartin-En-Goele is north of Paris.
Montrouge is south of Paris.
Porte de Vincennes is east of Paris.

I suppose you can, for the sake of simplicity, call them suburbs.

Praying for our brothers in France.

Me, too.

It shows organization among the killers. They selected a less populated area with a jewish deli (Porte de Vincenne) to attack instead of the much better known jewish quarter right in the middle of Paris, known as Marais.

I would not be surprised were another attack or two to happen on the outskirts of Paris, perhaps west of Paris.

UPDATE III:

The French police are searching for:

Ammasi Koulibali

Hayat Boumedin (his girlfriend)

for the shooting of two french cops in Montrouge (one of whom died), and for the shooting up of the kosher deli in Porte de Vincennes. It is also reported that two of the hostages at the kosher deli have been killed.

So, the death count has gone up from 64 to 66, at the hands of muslim terrorists, in 6 terror attacks within the last 48 hours.

I hope they catch them, try them and then fry them.
France doesn't have the death penalty. ..... :cool:

Those terrorists may get shot and killed during a shoot out with the French police.

They may indeed go out in a blaze of "glory". I assume that they are getting tired by now. And a tired, cornered and "wounded" animal is a dangerous animal.

It is easy to shoot and kill unarmed people but it requires courage to fight it out against other armed men. I doubt those murderers have courage but all French police needs is one stupid move from them.

UPDATE II:

SWAT teams are moving in on the scene where the kosher deli was attacked and a hostage is being taken.

Dammartin-En-Goele, where the two hebdo murderers are holed up, is now on lock-down.

The French police now confirm 100% that there is a connection between the Koachi brothers and the other shooter, the one who killed the female police officer in Montrouge and severely wounded another and who then shot up a kosher deli and is holding a hostage. This is happening in Porte de Vincennes.

The perps know each other.

Dammartin-En-Goele is north of Paris.
Montrouge is south of Paris.
Porte de Vincennes is east of Paris.

I suppose you can, for the sake of simplicity, call them suburbs.

The thinking is that the subsequent attacks from yesterday and today are an attempt to draw the police away from the siege of the Koachi brothers.

I suspect that this siege will end in the next hours.

Those terrorists may get shot and killed during a shoot out with the French police.

They may indeed go out in a blaze of "glory". I assume that they are getting tired by now. And a tired, cornered and "wounded" animal is a dangerous animal.

It is easy to shoot and kill unarmed people but it requires courage to fight it out against other armed men. I doubt those murderers have courage but all French police needs is one stupid move from them.

They will make that stupid move soon enough.

I keep noticing the utter hypocrisy of this event.

These idiots are conducting a reign of terror in France because of its gun laws.
Obama can't admit this is an act of Islamic terror.
The fact that these shitbags just returned from Syria isn't emphasized but is a major factor.
The fact that Obama is conducting a proxy war in Syria that has killed hundreds of thousands of people, yet the left continues to blame Bush for the death of 4000.
Even the French can say what this is. An attack on freedom of speech by Islamic nutjobs.

Seems Europe has their shit together, moreso than our current administration.

Really?

Our President calls it a "terrible terrorist attack" at the 21 second mark.

This clip was published online Wednesday, 07 January 2015.
The terrorist attack in Paris, very close to Place de La Bastille, was Wednesday, 07 January 2015.

And yet, today, you ask such a question.

The President DID call it a terrorist attack.

geez.

He'll call it a terrorist attack all day but refuses to call it what it is ... the face of modern Islamic terror.

That is a stereotype. Far as i know they aren't wounded.

That is a stereotype. Far as i know they aren't wounded.

You misunderstood me. I put quotations around the word wounded for a reason.

And today's enlightening picture of the week, courtesy of the Religion of Peace:

hebdo-attack1.jpg

Yes, that's the french cop they murdered in cold blood.

I am feeling the peace. Are you?

This is why I say France should have concealed carry permits for their citizens. Someone could have saved that cops life. In at least one city that I know of - it is the law for every single citizen to own a gun and have one in their home. It's the law. The crime rate in that city? Is almost non-existent. This is what happens when evil criminals have access to guns and the law abiding citizens and police patrolling streets - do not.

Last edited:
Had that cop already been shot or is he just lying there at this time playing shot? They ran from across the street to shoot him? A cop, is he the Muslim cop?

You think it was a hoax?

She thinks it was a Jewish attack.

Just.... let her have her moment.

That kind of thinking is a sickness that we cannot cure.

Yup.

And apparantly, Israel also launches rockets at itself. True think she said it.

That's just pure logic, right? lol.

Cant answer me can you? Thank God the one left his ID where at the office or now the get away car, the one who turned himself in, his classmates said he was in class. Now I hear the brothers said they would die before being taken alive. They are probably hiding for their life, because they will be shot. They need "scapegoats". The ones who did it are probably watching this all on TV in a nice cozy apt someone drinking beer. There is no proof what so ever except "that magic little ID showing up" they had one found in the rumble at the twin towers as well.

I think most of the rocket launches at Israel are overstated by your gov.

It's hard to overstate a rocket launch when they are raining down on your citizens every single day - I've seen the video taped footage of these rockets being launched on Israel, Penelope. It isn't a hoax. These are Muslim Terrorists in the photo that murdered a police officer. It matters not if he is a Muslim police officer or a non Muslim police officer because in Islam? They kill their own. That's Islam. An equal opportunity for all to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists.
The USS Cole was a terrorist attack done by Muslim Terrorists. You need to reconcile the fact that Islam permits lies and deception and you've been taken in by these things.

And today's enlightening picture of the week, courtesy of the Religion of Peace:

hebdo-attack1.jpg

Yes, that's the french cop they murdered in cold blood.

I am feeling the peace. Are you?

This is why I say France should have concealed carry permits for their citizens. Someone could have saved that cops life. In at least one city that I know of - it is the law for every single citizen to own a gun and have one in their home. It's the law. The crime rate in that city? Is almost non-existent. This is what happens when evil criminals have access to guns and the law abiding citizens and police patrolling streets - do not.

No way. that happened way too fast. Only a team of cops could have stopped that, and only had they had advance warning.

Last edited:
You think it was a hoax?

She thinks it was a Jewish attack.

Just.... let her have her moment.

That kind of thinking is a sickness that we cannot cure.

Yup.

And apparantly, Israel also launches rockets at itself. True think she said it.

That's just pure logic, right? lol.

Cant answer me can you? Thank God the one left his ID where at the office or now the get away car, the one who turned himself in, his classmates said he was in class. Now I hear the brothers said they would die before being taken alive. They are probably hiding for their life, because they will be shot. They need "scapegoats". The ones who did it are probably watching this all on TV in a nice cozy apt someone drinking beer. There is no proof what so ever except "that magic little ID showing up" they had one found in the rumble at the twin towers as well.

I think most of the rocket launches at Israel are overstated by your gov.

It's hard to overstate a rocket launch when they are raining down on your citizens every single day - I've seen the video taped footage of these rockets being launched on Israel, Penelope. It isn't a hoax. These are Muslim Terrorists in the photo that murdered a police officer. It matters not if he is a Muslim police officer or a non Muslim police officer because in Islam? They kill their own. That's Islam. An equal opportunity for all to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists.
The USS Cole was a terrorist attack done by Muslim Terrorists. You need to reconcile the fact that Islam permits lies and deception and you've been taken in by these things.

My daughter was in Tel Aviv when the scuds came down (courtesy of Saddam Hussein). Not funny.

Forum List

Back