🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hebdo Islamic Terrorists identified

Sad that a muslim policeman gave his life to defend a magazine that ridiculed and blasphemed his culture and religion. ...... :cool:

Yes, I can imagine that you don't understand that and think it is sad. Because you prove that Islam and Democracy will never, ever mix.
Ahmed Merabet, however, wasn't a terror-lover like you. He got it that his devotion to his country was greater than his possible feelings about a magazine.

And if your religion is so utterly sensitive that everything sets it off and then people must die, I suggest that you take your religion to a doctor. It needs treatment. Desperately.

Yes, I can imagine that you don't understand that and think it is sad. Because you prove that Islam and Democracy will never, ever mix.
Ahmed Merabet, however, wasn't a terror-lover like you. He got it that his devotion to his country was greater than his possible feelings about a magazine.
I am not condoning the attack.

I just don't understand someone giving their life to defend a magazine full of filth and degradation? ...... :cool:

Sad that a muslim policeman gave his life to defend a magazine that ridiculed and blasphemed his culture and religion. ...... :cool:

And if your religion is so utterly sensitive that everything sets it off and then people must die, I suggest that you take your religion to a doctor. It needs treatment. Desperately.

Right along with the Jews and Christians.
You think it was a hoax?

She thinks it was a Jewish attack.

Just.... let her have her moment.

That kind of thinking is a sickness that we cannot cure.

Yup.

And apparantly, Israel also launches rockets at itself. True think she said it.

That's just pure logic, right? lol.

Cant answer me can you? Thank God the one left his ID where at the office or now the get away car, the one who turned himself in, his classmates said he was in class. Now I hear the brothers said they would die before being taken alive. They are probably hiding for their life, because they will be shot. They need "scapegoats". The ones who did it are probably watching this all on TV in a nice cozy apt someone drinking beer. There is no proof what so ever except "that magic little ID showing up" they had one found in the rumble at the twin towers as well.

I think most of the rocket launches at Israel are overstated by your gov.

It's hard to overstate a rocket launch when they are raining down on your citizens every single day - I've seen the video taped footage of these rockets being launched on Israel, Penelope. It isn't a hoax. These are Muslim Terrorists in the photo that murdered a police officer. It matters not if he is a Muslim police officer or a non Muslim police officer because in Islam? They kill their own. That's Islam. An equal opportunity for all to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists.
The USS Cole was a terrorist attack done by Muslim Terrorists. You need to reconcile the fact that Islam permits lies and deception and you've been taken in by these things.

Really you mean you have seen pics of them in the sand. Are you saying the Palestinians have no right to self defense against Israel? They are masked men, no proof that Muslims of yet even did this attack except for the ID left purposely behind. (or should I say placed to frame them)

Terror grips france.jpg

She thinks it was a Jewish attack.

Just.... let her have her moment.

Yup.

Cant answer me can you? Thank God the one left his ID where at the office or now the get away car, the one who turned himself in, his classmates said he was in class. Now I hear the brothers said they would die before being taken alive. They are probably hiding for their life, because they will be shot. They need "scapegoats". The ones who did it are probably watching this all on TV in a nice cozy apt someone drinking beer. There is no proof what so ever except "that magic little ID showing up" they had one found in the rumble at the twin towers as well.

It's hard to overstate a rocket launch when they are raining down on your citizens every single day - I've seen the video taped footage of these rockets being launched on Israel, Penelope. It isn't a hoax. These are Muslim Terrorists in the photo that murdered a police officer. It matters not if he is a Muslim police officer or a non Muslim police officer because in Islam? They kill their own. That's Islam. An equal opportunity for all to die at the hands of Muslim terrorists.
The USS Cole was a terrorist attack done by Muslim Terrorists. You need to reconcile the fact that Islam permits lies and deception and you've been taken in by these things.

Really you mean you have seen pics of them in the sand. Are you saying the Palestinians have no right to self defense against Israel? They are masked men, no proof that Muslims of yet even did this attack except for the ID left purposely behind. (or should I say placed to frame them)

And if we don't accept what you are saying, what will you do?

I am not condoning the attack.

I just don't understand someone giving their life to defend a magazine full of filth and degradation? ...... :cool:

Sure you are condoning it. You rejoice when a muslim kills a non-believer. You even rejoiced over things like stonings. Just be honest and admit that that stuff turns you on.

And yes, I am quite sure that you don't understand it.

Sure you are condoning it. You rejoice when a muslim kills a non-believer. You even rejoiced over things like stonings. Just be honest and admit that that stuff turns you on.
Stonings involve convicted criminals. I have no problem with that.

Same with American criminals on death row. ...... :cool:

No. Most of them include people who have done one small thing that pissed some small-dicked imam off. Your islamic sense of justice is just as in need of a visit to a doctor as your religion itself. It has a terrible fever.

Yup.

Yup.

What do you mean what will I do ?

Also take note, on the videos, no traffic on a busy street. Seems like a morgue already,

Waiting for a miracle for them:(

I am against violence no matter who does it. A miracle, they will need one if they didn't do it , as they are guilty and now that someone said they would rather be dead, we can be sure they will not be caught alive.

Waiting for a miracle for them:(

I am against violence no matter who does it. A miracle, they will need one if they didn't do it , as they are guilty and now that someone said they would rather be dead, we can be sure they will not be caught alive.

They ARE guilty. The Kouachi brothers murdered at least 14 people.

Forum List

Back