Hell Has Finally Frozen Over: Democrats APOLOGIZE...For Crude / Sexist Remark About A Woman

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...Kellyanne Conway to be exact.

Dem lawmaker apologizes for crude remark about Kellyanne Conway

"A Democratic congressman apologized Sunday for a joke he made about a controversial photo featuring Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway.

Cedric Richmond, a Louisiana Democrat and chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, made the remark at the Washington Press Club Foundation's congressional dinner Wednesday evening. During his speech, Richmond referenced a controversial photo showing Conway kneeling on an Oval Office couch during a gathering."

He's black AND a Democrat - he apologized (because he was FORCED to) so all is forgiven. No Harm, No Foul - No 'demonization' as a Republican would be subjected to.

:rolleyes:

I do give him 'props' for apologizing, though...for a Democrat to do so is rare.

What's really funny is that he included reference to Bill Clinton getting his dick sucked on that couch in the Oval Office by an intern and then blasting his load all over MONICA LEWINSKY'S dress then lying about it to a grand jury and then getting disbarred and impeached.

Some of you might remember that.

Here is the quote:

“But I really just want to know what was going on there, because, I won't tell anybody,” Richmond said. “And you can just explain to me that — that circumstance, because she really looked kind of familiar there in that position there. But don't answer. And I don't want you to refer back to the '90s.”

Yeah, the ass-clown 1st claimed his comment was 'not sexual in nature at all' when criticized about his remark.

:rolleyes:

Does this mean being 'politically incorrect' isn't chic anymore? :(

Forum List

Back