Hello All

I'm Truthseeker1, and my title adequately describes my demenor. I welcome thoughtful debates, but bristle at those that resort to flaming or utilizing personal attacks when their arguments unravel.

How well do you handle inane drivel?

Oh, welcome.

Welcome truthseeker.. You'll have to dig deep and dismiss a lot of comments in order to get to the truth, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the trip immensely.

I'm Truthseeker1, and my title adequately describes my demenor. I welcome thoughtful debates, but bristle at those that resort to flaming or utilizing personal attacks when their arguments unravel.

Hi, welcome and all the usual crap.
Right, now that shit is out of the way; where do you stand on major political issues?

Do you put forward party politics or blast at the idiots, regardless of who they are and what political opinion they may have?

Greetings Truthseeker1. Should you have any questions about the meaning of life, the existence of God or in need of a good chili recipe, just ask. I'm here to help.

My goal in life is the pursuit of the ultimate chili recipe, thanks buddy.:lol:
Welcome to USMB, truthseeker. Hope you enjoy the boards.

The ultimate chili recipe: Open can. Pour in microwave bowl. Heat by pushing sensor button. Sprinkle with cheddar flakes. :D

canned_hormel_chili_beans.jpg
th

Hi, welcome and all the usual crap.
Right, now that shit is out of the way; where do you stand on major political issues?

Do you put forward party politics or blast at the idiots, regardless of who they are and what political opinion they may have?

I'm nonpartisan, conservative by nature and think there's little difference between the big two [sell out] parties. I WILL blast an idiot, regardless of their party affiliation.
I'd love to see a viable third party with a solid foundation of common sense, one not beholding to special interest.
Just call me a dreamer [no, NOT Obummer's definition] , but I believe it's obtainable. Once we realize a vote for either major party is THE WASTED VOTE, things might improve.
If you've ever listened to Mike Church, you'll get a good idea of where I stand.

Last edited:
I...bristle at those that resort to flaming or utilizing personal attacks when their arguments unravel.

Brace yourself. There are more than a few around here that will resort to such tactics without even presenting an argument.

Good luck, and welcome!

Forum List

Back