Hello Everyone!

Hello! I'm just now starting to get into politics and current events so this forum seemed pretty perfect for me. I really don't know anything about politics so forgive me while I'm first starting out. Well have a good day and thank you for reading!

Dont know anything about politics...? No problem,fifty percent of the people on this board dont know shit,you'll fit right in.
Welcome.

Hello! I'm just now starting to get into politics and current events so this forum seemed pretty perfect for me. I really don't know anything about politics so forgive me while I'm first starting out. Well have a good day and thank you for reading!

Hello Ascooper. I hope you find what you are seeking, here at USMB.

*****WELCOME*****

jug_welcme.jpg

Welcome to USMB, Scoop. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome. If you are new to politics I'd take time to research anything posted here before jumping to conclusions. Especially if it's posted by me. I usually just talk out of my ass. :tongue:

Welcome. If you are new to politics I'd take time to research anything posted here before jumping to conclusions. Especially if it's posted by me. I usually just talk out of my ass. :tongue:

Now I know why it was hard to read that sentence!! :lol:

Don't worry, [MENTION=47352]Ascooper[/MENTION] - we will be very gentle with you. The lions don't need to be fed again until the beginning of March!

Forum List

Back