Zone1 Hello, I am a 23 year old WWE and Israel supporter

Aug 14, 2024
South Carolina
Hello. I came here because people elsewhere are being toxic to me for supporting Israel. I am a lifelong Republican. My interests are wrestling, particularly WWE, gaming, tracking hurricanes, and baseball. (Go Braves!) I am very nice and have good 'ol southern hospitality. I hope to be a security guard. Despite being American, I prefer British English. My favourite tv shows are Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rick & Morty, Royal Crackers, Pawn Stars, Ancient Aliens, King of the Hill, and Smiling Friends. I love a good chat. So, that sums me up.

Hello. I came here because people elsewhere are being toxic to me for supporting Israel. I am a lifelong Republican. My interests are wrestling, particularly WWE, gaming, tracking hurricanes, and baseball. (Go Braves!) I am very nice and have good 'ol southern hospitality. I hope to be a security guard. Despite being American, I prefer British English. My favourite tv shows are Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rick & Morty, Royal Crackers, Pawn Stars, Ancient Aliens, King of the Hill, and Smiling Friends. I love a good chat. So, that sums me up.
Welcome.

DakotaKai is a hottie.

Welcome! There will be some antisemites here,
but uhh..
FXo3Din7pWybK.webp

Ancient Aliens is awesome! Welcome enjoy yourself.

Before you get into the Israel/Pally stuff, you gotta meet the mascot, it has a little something for everyone! :banana:

pillow+sprite.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to the mud pits, where you are going to get quite dirty, with the idiotic Marxists(but i repeat myself) who frequent this board, many i have put on ignore, because i will not lower myself to their level in trying to debate with stupid people. Again welcome.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not too pleased that you prefer British English, that accent irritates me. But otherwise, thank you for joining!

Oh great, another one.

I hope you brought your own bucket.

Forum List

Back