Hello! Knock knock. Obama isn't running for president again.

While I don't expect it, I would not be astounded to see:

Moochelle run for the nomination.

Democrats to (again) throw Hillary under the bus.

America fall, once more, for the "First of her/his/its race, gender" wheeze.

And you wonder why people say right wingers are delusional.

Back for another whipping?

There would have to be a first "whipping" for that stupid question of yours to have ANY meaning, you loser.
Oh yeah? Find any sources besides your imagination to prove me wrong about Hiroshima and Nagasaki yet?

Already did. I guess i could go back and find them again to satisfy your itch.

But I think a hearty "go fuck yourself" will suffice.
Fine go ahead and dodge. It got boring anyways.

No dodge.

But, yes. All conversations in which you are a part are, by definition, boring.

That said, I have to admit something that would normally delight you, but will likely only make you feel more grumpy and constipated.

If you use Google and search on a topic and peruse a number of useful articles (trying to avoid crap like Wiki), you can -- in the space of a a few hours -- garner some pretty good information on a whole variety of topics.

I went through a list of pieces I had read earlier today. I cannot find the one I was thinking of. But it may not matter. The sum of what I have read seems to have corrected my understanding of that article in any event.

It begins to look like you may have been more correct than I grasped earlier in what you said (about the radiation levels in Hiroshima and Nagasaki shortly after bombings).

To put that in words so simple that you might comprehend them: I think I may have been wrong and that you may have been right. I am still reading. But you are owed that much at least, even at this point. OTHER THAN any materials that got heavily irradiated with fallout (which was fairly small), most of the radiation evidently dropped off pretty quickly in the days after the bombings. One figure in one of the pieces I read suggests that it could have been one one millionth the amount of the initial radiation within mere two to three weeks of the detonations.
I tip my hat to you sir. Now let's move on to more important things like wildly partisan bickering about something. :laugh:

The GOP has no message beyond "defeat Obama". That's it. That's their entire wad of policies. They have nothing beyond that.
Aren't these liberals cute with they way they keep trying to pretend conservatives' only intention is to keep Obama from running for President again? As if he even could?

I guess they're trying to pretend the GOP actually thinks he can run again.

It's hard to keep these liberals' lies and pretensions straight. You can never tell what lies and deceptions they are working on at any particular time. This "GOP thinks Obama can run again" fib is apparently the latest one.

Who knows what they will come up with next. Since being thrown out of office so massively last November, they liberals have been operating in a complete dream world where only their opponents are wrong, only their opponents think such silly things. With no evidence to back any of it up, of course.

The fact that it's only liberals who even come up with these silly ideas, completely escapes them.

And they think they are the ones who should be running our country.

Gerbils would be proud, the commies make up lies, you swallow them and repeat them just like the good maobamabot your are. Same old tired theme, same old waste of band width. Will you ever learn to think for yourself?

like the fake birth certificate ?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your ignorance is showing, feel free to show a quote of mine referring to a fake birth certificate. No hurry, I'll wait. Fool.

who said anything about you saying anything? I compared the BC to the same old tired waste of bandwidth .... is it or isn't it?

Is it posted here 10-12 times a week like rdeans BS lies, NOPE, do try to stay on point, this is a rdead thread. But your attempt at deflection is duly noted.

a week?

try 7 YEARS worth of BC BS.

is it or isn't it ?

Funny, I did a search on the subject and only found 197 total post over the last 5 years, but maybe the archives are wrong. I'll let you argue about that. You have a good day, ya hear.

And you wonder why people say right wingers are delusional.

With what part of the underscored test (I don't expect it, ) did your liberal education fail to teach you how to understand?

You also said you wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. In case you aren't sure, that means you believe it s an actual possibility. It is delusional to think that is a possibility , so you are delusional. Anything else I can help you with?

This thread is hilarious. Going on and on about "Bush". Not only do we know Bush was the worst president in history, even Republicans kept him away from their last two conventions. So it's not like they don't know.
And it was Obama who made sure Bin Laden was taken down after Republicans let him go.
And they still talk about Obama's BC? Really?

Hello! Knock knock. Obama isn't running for president again.

Give it up, deanie; the dems will be running against bush until at least 2014.
I believe you mean 2016?
Nope, at least 2014. They will be arguing the end of America began with the loss of Gore, and it is all the GOP's fault.

Of course we are going to run against Obama, and Kerry, too, if we can figure out how to throw him in.

"We" - in context, worthy of a prize of some sort.

Illustrative, however, of The Democrat Party's "idity" paradox.

Using Jammie Jake as the example, it is proven impossible to:

Overestimate the cupidity of The Democrat Party
Underestimate the stupidity of Democrat Party adherents.

Simply by existing, Obama has shown the world what racists Republicans are. They couldn't believe he won the first time and it totally freaked them out he won the second time. The economy has improved under him. He took out Bin Laden. He's worked to disengage us from the terrible fiasco Republicans started in the Middle East.

In fact, Republicans are so stupid, they want us even more involved in the Middle East to stop some vague threat and they hate Arabs and can't name any friends the US has in the Middle East except Israel who only exists because of us. They pretty much gave North Korea permission to have nuclear weapons. You can't get any of these right wingers to name a single GOP policy from decades past that "worked". Unless damage was their plan all along..

And the hatred for Obama? Where is that even coming from? Besides southern roots?

Republicans have gone from the worst president in history to the worst congress in history.

They aren't just leveling the playing field, they are leveling "everything".

You also said you wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. In case you aren't sure, that means you believe it s an actual possibility. It is delusional to think that is a possibility , so you are delusional. Anything else I can help you with?

In fact there is!

Please show me where, in The Liberal Illustrated Spelling Book is "not astounded" spelled "actual possibility". It seems somebody must have already torn out that page from the copy in the outhouse.

In fact there is!

Please show me where, in The Liberal Illustrated Spelling Book is "not astounded" spelled "actual possibility". It seems somebody must have already torn out that page from the copy in the outhouse.

Either word makes it a possibility according to your statement. Playing semantic games doesn't change the really dumb thing you said. Either admit it and move on, or make a bigger fool of yourself trying to weasel out of it. Your choice.

In fact there is!

Every time a Republican mentions a "book", I wonder if he is talking about a "bookie". They've burned so many, there couldn't be that many left.

Aren't these liberals cute with they way they keep trying to pretend conservatives' only intention is to keep Obama from running for President again? As if he even could?

I guess they're trying to pretend the GOP actually thinks he can run again.

It's hard to keep these liberals' lies and pretensions straight. You can never tell what lies and deceptions they are working on at any particular time. This "GOP thinks Obama can run again" fib is apparently the latest one.

Who knows what they will come up with next. Since being thrown out of office so massively last November, they liberals have been operating in a complete dream world where only their opponents are wrong, only their opponents think such silly things. With no evidence to back any of it up, of course.

The fact that it's only liberals who even come up with these silly ideas, completely escapes them.

And they think they are the ones who should be running our country.

Forum List

Back