Hello, world

Superbus

Superbus
Oct 26, 2013
My username is merely the Latin for arrogant, or proud, depending on how you interpret it. I do lack in credentials, though I bring an elastic and liberal (pertaining to general lifestyle, not politics) mind. I have joined to better myself through the acquisition of knowledge, political wisdom, et alia. I would gladly appreciate recommendations for starting points on the USMB. Thank you very much to the creators of this forum, as well as those who will donate help to me in the future.

My username is merely the Latin for arrogant, or proud, depending on how you interpret it. I do lack in credentials, though I bring an elastic and liberal (pertaining to general lifestyle, not politics) mind. I have joined to better myself through the acquisition of knowledge, political wisdom, et alia. I would gladly appreciate recommendations for starting points on the USMB. Thank you very much to the creators of this forum, as well as those who will donate help to me in the future.

Welcome!! I am in a charitable mood. What would like "donated" to help you in the future?

How interesting.

Jonathan Swift said:
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

I wonder if your post post suggests genius or just average intelligence, enhanced with a couple of google searches.

Time will tell.

Other than that, welcome to the insanity of political discussion with fools.
Unlike Hemingway, I'm a Muslim so I can't use alcohol to dull my experiences with such fools but the board has some excellent posters as well.

Enjoy.

Jonathan Swift said:
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

I wonder if your post post suggests genius or just average intelligence, enhanced with a couple of google searches.

Time will tell.

Other than that, welcome to the insanity of political discussion with fools.
Unlike Hemingway, I'm a Muslim so I can't use alcohol to dull my experiences with such fools but the board has some excellent posters as well.

Enjoy.

I would surely hope that I am above average intelligence. Thank you for the amusing quotation and the warm welcome.

Hello Superbus and thanks for the good introduction. :) May you enjoy your time here.

Forum List

Back