Help me elect a sane federal government without radicals in 2014-2016!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Help me elect a sane federal government without radicals in 2014-2016! One that won't run on sex, race or idiotic bull shit.

Social issues are a choice one makes. Who the fuck are we to make them the corner stone of our government? You on the right loves to pound your chest with your idea's of small government but you want to tell someone who they can marry? or what they can smoke???? WTF?

Republicans I agree with you on many things from economics to many social issues. Your new platform is just nuts. America leads the world in science and technology....Our space program and noaa is the best on this fucking planet.

We use to lead the world in education and infrastructure.

None of this is causing the debt (GET THAT SIMPLE FUCKING CONCEPT THROUGH YOUR HEAD)and in fact makes our country a richer nation = a big return for us Americans. I AGREE with you when it comes to welfare for all . I more then understand why you have gone off the deep in = welfare doubling. BUT cutting and killing what puts this country on top is unacceptable to me.

I won't stand for it. :mad: My short term suggestions for you are to Fix the health care system, put people back to work and get some sense. DROP the social issues...

Democrats stop dividing Americans into groups and pissing people off. It isn't right. People don't need to be micromanaged at all.

Lastly, Maybe it would be best to think about things America is best at and work at keeping our country on top? On other things both parties can take a step towards the other and talk it out.

Last edited:

And every insane radical rightist, TPM nitwit, and extreme social conservative will oppose you each step of the way.

Damn right, that's because we don't believe that the only way for a country to recover from bad management is for everyone to flush their morals down the toilet.

Matthew better think about THAT.

And every insane radical rightist, TPM nitwit, and extreme social conservative will oppose you each step of the way.

Are you so far left that you see anyone in the center as a radical? That's interesting, Clayton.

He's a paid leftist, talking points spewer, operative, hack.

The ONLY change they see as acceptable, is THEIR'S, and they want to change EVERYTHING.

Help me elect a sane federal government without radicals in 2014-2016! One that won't run on sex, race or idiotic bull shit.

Social issues are a choice one makes. Who the fuck are we to make them the corner stone of our government? You on the right loves to pound your chest with your idea's of small government but you want to tell someone who they can marry? or what they can smoke???? WTF?

Republicans I agree with you on many things from economics to many social issues. Your new platform is just nuts. America leads the world in science and technology....Our space program and noaa is the best on this fucking planet.

We use to lead the world in education and infrastructure.

None of this is causing the debt (GET THAT SIMPLE FUCKING CONCEPT THROUGH YOUR HEAD)and in fact makes our country a richer nation = a big return for us Americans. I AGREE with you when it comes to welfare for all . I more then understand why you have gone off the deep in = welfare doubling. BUT cutting and killing what puts this country on top is unacceptable to me.

I won't stand for it. :mad: My short term suggestions for you are to Fix the health care system, put people back to work and get some sense. DROP the social issues...

Democrats stop dividing Americans into groups and pissing people off. It isn't right. People don't need to be micromanaged at all.

Lastly, Maybe it would be best to think about things America is best at and work at keeping our country on top? On other things both parties can take a step towards the other and talk it out.

Our "investing" in stuff like Solyndra didn't casue any of our debt?

Forum List

Back