Help me !! I am not getting heat in apartment

I have bottled water
I am calling the emergency line
See, what you need in an emergency, or, to save money on heat, is one of these.

iu

Rather than heat your whole place, just wear warm clothes, wrap yourself in a blanket, and if you get to cold, have this next to you, and kick it on to warm the room up for ten minutes or so.

Someone recommended you run to Walmart and drop fifty bucks on one. . . good thing to have, IMO.

See, what you need in an emergency, or, to save money on heat, is one of these.

iu

Rather than heat your whole place, just wear warm clothes, wrap yourself in a blanket, and if you get to cold, have this next to you, and kick it on to warm the room up for ten minutes or so.

Someone recommended you run to Walmart and drop fifty bucks on one. . . good thing to have, IMO.
Even the shower is cold water
I just called maintenance

There may be something wrong with your internal temperature regulation ability.

Right away, these top one you could try, is drink a lot of water. These point out dehydration.

I actually owe the ER around 5200 for a false emergency last year
You seem to be terrible with money and budgeting. I don't know how you are running a business. shmh.

You just wrote in this thread, that you spent 7grand that last few weeks, but you leave an outstanding bill from last year for that amount, to the ER that you might need sometime?

That is why they call it, "an emergency."

Yeah you have the responsibility of a child.

wow.

This adulting thing? For you?

not-gonna-happen-never-going-to-happen.gif

Not if you don't stop worrying about things that don't affect you, and start paying attention to, and dealing with things you need to.

You HAVE to start to get your shit together. One thing, one day at a time man.

Next paycheck, make a payment on that ER bill.

Till then, I don't know what to tell you. . .

The cold water actually does work but I ain’t thirsty
Too bad, keep drinking regardless. A drink, every five minutes, whether you are thirsty or not.

Drink a lot of water, take some B12, and go get a lot of sleep under a ton of blankets. :dunno:

You seem to be terrible with money and budgeting. I don't know how you are running a business. shmh.

You just wrote in this thread, that you spent 7grand that last few weeks, but you leave an outstanding bill from last year for that amount, to the ER that you might need sometime?

wow.

Not if you don't stop worrying about things that don't affect you, and start paying attention to, and dealing with things you need to.

Too bad, keep drinking regardless. A drink, every five minutes, whether you are thirsty or not.

Drink a lot of water, take some B12, and go get a lot of sleep under a ton of blankets. :dunno:
We have established I am a abnormal man boy

wow.

My parents have several million and keep having to bail me out for my F ups ☹️☹️

you are one useless fuck......pick one of those suicide methods you wanted the people here to pick for you....geezus...

Forum List

Back