Zone1 I Had Jesus Visit Me In My Dream Last Night

, I just need to step back and let Him work and I don't always need to figure everything out for myself, let Him worry about that for now.
Then you're doing the exact opposite by arguing the point in posts #'s 3, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14, and ......................??

If you truly had the dream then you were questioning your faith. It's perfectly normal to ask questions. Your dream can strengthen your faith. Give it a little more time.

He told me to just have patience and faith and all answers will reveal themselves eventually, I just need to step back and let Him work and I don't always need to figure everything out for myself, let Him worry about that for now.
Congratulations on that beautiful dream.

I hope that Jesus did truly visit you.

I didn't want it to end either. We were either in the Garden of Eden or Heaven from the way that I remember the scenery even though He never actually told me where. As everything was very bright, beautiful, and vivid. There were trees and flowers everywhere in this big old grassy field.

He was also the nicest and most loving man that I ever met. He came to me because I was really starting to feel forsaken in real life and He gave me a hug and told me how much He loved me and that we were always going to be the best of friends and that He was always going to be there for me whenever I needed Him, but that doesn't always mean that I'll get the answers I'm looking for right away.

He told me to just have patience and faith and all answers will reveal themselves eventually, I just need to step back and let Him work and I don't always need to figure everything out for myself, let Him worry about that for now.

That was the end of the dream but I just wanted to share that story with you guys because it was quite an experience and if I thought that the dream was great, I can only imagine how eternity with Him is going to be someday. 😊
when my son was an infant he loved to be held and particularly
liked to be held while I wore a flannel nite-gown to which he clung
with his little fists and feet. I had a dream in which I had grown
FUR all over (like a gorilla) and I was holding him (actually he was
clinging to my fur) and I was swinging thru the trees--he was very
happy in my dream. I wished that dream could go on for all
eternity. You are ok so long as the dream does not become an
hallucination. One case---the patient was a very genteel black lady
who saw angels winging around in her house. I asked for a VDRL---
(blood test for syphilis)----yup---it turned out to be neurosyphilis---
the tough part was explaining things to her grown daughter

I just need to step back and let Him work and I don't always need to figure everything out for myself, let Him worry about that for now.

of course, the devastation of garden earth is nothing for a christian, the desert to worry about, try and make better - just leave it to jesus who will fix everything for them ... and vote for pug's.

of course, the devastation of garden earth is nothing for a christian, the desert to worry about, try and make better - just leave it to jesus who will fix everything for them ... and vote for pug's.
Breezie---be not cynical---uhm---Eden is still kinda nice and there is even
oil in the vicinity----its present sorry state is not the fault of christians---
except for a few Anglicans

I didn't want it to end either. We were either in the Garden of Eden or Heaven from the way that I remember the scenery even though He never actually told me where. As everything was very bright, beautiful, and vivid. There were trees and flowers everywhere in this big old grassy field.

He was also the nicest and most loving man that I ever met. He came to me because I was really starting to feel forsaken in real life and He gave me a hug and told me how much He loved me and that we were always going to be the best of friends and that He was always going to be there for me whenever I needed Him, but that doesn't always mean that I'll get the answers I'm looking for right away.

That was the end of the dream but I just wanted to share that story with you guys because it was quite an experience and if I thought that the dream was great, I can only imagine how eternity with Him is going to be someday. 😊

If Jesus was white, it wasn’t Jesus

My partner's mother was 101 when she died. She was a tiny, Jewish, woman who had an opinion on everything. One day she told us that Jesus was visiting her in her dreams. He came every night and they would just talk. For months she reported Jesus visitations. I finally asked her if she was now a Christian? "No" she said "Jesus didn't come for Christians. Jesus came for the Jews. Now he's come for me. But not yet." Sure enough, she lived for several months more. Then she died, peacefully.

She said Jesus, not Incest Joe.
when I was a baby----we (my parents and us 3 kids) lived in left over
military housing) because dad had served in the Navy. We had no bathtub-----just a shower-----as the story goes Dad got a kid tossed at him every time
he went into the shower-----I actually remember---probably two years old.
What was SUPPOSED to happen? Gee----get a life!!!!!

of course, the devastation of garden earth is nothing for a christian, the desert to worry about,
Breezie---be not cynical---uhm---Eden is still kinda nice and there is even
oil in the vicinity----its present sorry state is not the fault of christians---
except for a few Anglicans

the desert religions of servitude and denial ...

1713053622241.png

most certainly are at fault their indifference and destruction of garden earth is written in their religion ... the liar moses.

not so what jesus taught -

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the original paradisian religion of antiquity before the desert corruption and true intent of the 1st century. speaking of eden.

the desert religions of servitude and denial ...

View attachment 931777

most certainly are at fault their indifference and destruction of garden earth is written in their religion ... the liar moses.

not so what jesus taught -
the original paradisian religion of antiquity before the desert corruption and true intent of the 1st century. speaking of eden.
your double talk out does that of SID CAESAR

your double talk out does that of SID CAESAR

- that of the paradisians ... try your buddy moses - who you love.

I Had Jesus Visit Me In My Dream Last Night​

no they did not, o p is desert ...

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

truth be told, the 1st century is nowhere found in the christian bible.

Forum List

Back