If Jesus Christ Was Innocent Yet Proclaimed Guilty Why Can't Trump Be The Same?

Slade3200 has already came right out and said that he could see where I was going with this and that I had a point. Will anybody else from the left follow him? I HIGHLY doubt it but I was just curious what other answers (if any) that I would get.
trump.jpg

Slade3200 has already came right out and said that he could see where I was going with this and that I had a point. Will anybody else from the left follow him? I HIGHLY doubt it but I was just curious what other answers (if any) that I would get.
You're attempting to compare Trump to Jesus??? :)

Yeah..it's not a cult. :auiqs.jpg:

This is the ONLY time that I'm going to say this. Comparing Trump to Jesus isn't the same thing as treating him like Jesus.

This is the ONLY time that I'm going to say this. Comparing Trump to Jesus isn't the same thing as treating him like Jesus.
Except Jesus was nailed to the cross...by other people.
Trump has been nailed to the (theoretical) cross....by himself...whilst holding the hammer. :)

Jesus was accused of blasphemy by the Jewish leaders. Blasphemy is a religious offence, when a person says or does something regarded as being disrespectful to God.

Trump is not a religious person and is not accused of blasphemy. He was indicted by a Grand Jury of citizens for his crimes based on the evidence, and was found guilty by jury of regular citizens. Jesus was found guilty by a high ruling council of Jews. They still couldn't execute him, for that they had to turn to the Romans.

No reasonable person wants to execute Benedict Donald.

Forum List

Back