‘Help me, Jesus!’: Snake falls out of sky, lands on woman, then both attacked by a hawk

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Apparently the hawk dropped it in flight and thought she was going to steal his dinner and wasn't having any of it.

DMAGDN3WD5EBDCH7C6G6JGRL6U.jpg

Apparently the hawk dropped it in flight and thought she was going to steal his dinner and wasn't having any of it.

Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. On top of that getting the crap scared out of you before your butt whooping starts. Lol

That poor woman. I had about a 6 foot black snake fall on me out of a tree and it scared the holy shit out of me. Fortunately it was early in the spring and I assume it had just come out of hybernation as it was not particularly aggressive. I couldn't imagine what this woman went through.

That poor woman. I had about a 6 foot black snake fall on me out of a tree and it scared the holy shit out of me. Fortunately it was early in the spring and I assume it had just come out of hybernation as it was not particularly aggressive. I couldn't imagine what this woman went through.

OMG, I think about snakes falling out of trees but then think I'm just being paranoid and it doesn't really happen. :eek:

Curious as to what you should do if a snake falls on you?

OMG, I think about snakes falling out of trees but then think I'm just being paranoid and it doesn't really happen. :eek:

Curious as to what you should do if a snake falls on you?

I danced something that looked like a cross between a rain dance and the funky chicken while squealing like I was auditioning for the part of a tween girl in a Disney movie. I am not sure if it was the proper response, but it is the one my brain came up with in the moment :aargh:

That hawk is not surviving if it attacks me like that. It might claw me up, but its getting its wings snapped and then im stomping it to death on the ground. Fair warning to all violent hoodrat birds out there. I aint the one you wanna fuck with.

Forum List

Back