Help us understand. Where is Leftist Democrat policy/ideology working? Where does it help the citizenry thrive, prosper and improve societal workings?

Which Leftist Democrat policies / ideologies have America and American society on the right path / trajectory?
Well let's see here I guess all the economic output is basically coming from democrat run areas so there is that. Meanwhile ysll sit and weep. Cast retarded conspiracy theories around like crazy. Not only are democrat controlled areas the center of commerce but also the centers of art and culture. Your areas are good at killing tin solders though . Ypu do have that. Then yall have Nascar.

So you’re saying commerce and GDP are paramount to a high quality of life for Americans?
I thought you hate those greedy capitals riding the backs of the poor?
Not today?
What is the quality of life like in those dangerous, homeless infested Dem shitholes where all that raw capitalism is yielding huge returns?
Remember, nothing is more important to Americans than is quality of life.
You thought? That would be new. Lol. Hilarious.

The democrat party has never supported equality. It can't because it depends on pitting one group against another.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Not equality

The democrat party is either purely malevolent or evil, depending on whether or not you are religious.

Which Leftist Democrat policies / ideologies have America and American society on the right path / trajectory?
Well let's see here I guess all the economic output is basically coming from democrat run areas so there is that. Meanwhile ysll sit and weep. Cast retarded conspiracy theories around like crazy. Not only are democrat controlled areas the center of commerce but also the centers of art and culture. Your areas are good at killing tin solders though . Ypu do have that. Then yall have Nascar.

So you’re saying commerce and GDP are paramount to a high quality of life for Americans?
Not today?
What is the quality of life like in those dangerous, homeless infested Dem shitholes where all that raw capitalism is yielding huge returns?
Come on Tard...do better.
Do you live for GDP and commerce...do you prefer dirty, dangerous, unAmerican, foreigner infested shitholes where people live on top of one another and hours are spent in traffic daily all to watch those greedy capitalists get rich?

Not today?
Come on Tard...do better.
Do you live for GDP and commerce...do you prefer dirty, dangerous, unAmerican, foreigner infested shitholes where people live on top of one another and hours are spent in traffic daily all to watch those greedy capitalists get rich?
Well let's see kinda hard to run a country with out gdp. Lol

Forum List

Back