Henry Cuellar D - TX carjacked

Sorry bout that,

1. Cain was jealous of Able's found favor of G-d, and that compelled him to murder, just like today, we see murder's by libtards, cause they hate that, G-d is blessing others not them, they being, fags, trans, queers, baby killers, did I say queers??? homos, all these want to be known as normal, and G-d says (no), and we agree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
We see murders from the GOP and murderers who don't vote.

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, was carjacked Monday night by three armed attackers, his office said.

Cuellar’s chief of staff Jacob Hochberg released a statement saying: “As Congressman Cuellar was parking his car this evening, 3 armed assailants approached the Congressman and stole his vehicle. Luckily, he was not harmed and is working with local law enforcement.”

Could not have happened to a nicer guy and from a political party that has ruined a once civil society.

:auiqs.jpg:
Laughing like you laughed at Paul Pelosi being beaten with a hammer?

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, was carjacked Monday night by three armed attackers, his office said.

Cuellar’s chief of staff Jacob Hochberg released a statement saying: “As Congressman Cuellar was parking his car this evening, 3 armed assailants approached the Congressman and stole his vehicle. Luckily, he was not harmed and is working with local law enforcement.”

Could not have happened to a nicer guy and from a political party that has ruined a once civil society.

Libstain anti-Police pro-criminal had a very bad week. Stabbings, bludgenings day after day. They now can't escape what they have tried to force on the rest of us. This will up the GOVT cost for security across the board. Money is no object at only $33T over-spending.

Except, its the people who took the injection who spread the disease over and over and over and over again to others who have taken the injection. While that's happening, hundreds of thousands continue to drop dead who took the injection.

Retards like bodecea fell for Biden's lie that vaccinated people are "immune" to covid.

I'm sure it was just 3 good boys only trying to get food to survive on!

Hope they were illegals 😆

Lol, hilarious. So when was it that we eliminated all crime? I must have missed it. Shucky darn I would have liked that.

No, you wouldn't have. You vote for and support politicians who are pro-crime.
Lol, I see you are retarded as ever. Maybe you will no longer be retarded when the Republicans eliminate all crimes. Call me when you accomplish it. I will congratulate you both. Till then I will continue to get a chuckle out of your retarded ass.

I love it. I hope they were illegal aliens

Several months before Cuellar was carjacked in Washington D.C., the Washington Post reported that the Washington D.C. Council had voted to “reduce the maximum penalties for offenses such as burglaries, carjackings and robberies.”

D.C. Council overrides mayor’s veto of controversial new criminal code​

Law enforcement leaders had expressed concern about the bill, which reduces some maximum sentences and allows for jury trials in nearly all misdemeanor cases​

January 17, 2023

The bill would, among other things, eliminate most mandatory minimum sentences, allow for jury trials in almost all misdemeanor cases, and reduce the maximum penalties for offenses such as burglaries, carjackings and robberies. Law enforcement leaders had expressed concern that it could burden an already stretched court system and would send the wrong message to residents at a time when the city is struggling with gun violence.

Forum List

Back