🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here comes the new Democrat witch hunts.

Who is "they"
Obama...Holder...and the rest of the deep state....they want gun control...they want guns out of the public domain and see nothing wrong with a few laws broken and a few lives lost to get there....thank God trump won....
The Demon-crats are of the crazy mindset these days, that if a person or person's for which they feel for or have some sort of misplaced compassion for in life (i.e.they think maybe that they know the person or person's without really knowing them), and then they attempt to represent them in this regard, is where we get screwed over in this entire messed up mindset that they have now.

You see, they figure that the person or person's got short changed in life, and so when the person or person's do something wrong or commits a criminal act in life, then they think that all must be punished in society for it....

They think this way because of course it's always or it's just got to be all of societies fault right ??????

This leftist progressive ideology has been taken to the extreme these days. It must change, and change quickly. Enough is enough of the bullcrap.

Last edited:
Republicans spent every waking moment trying to take down Obama, so in their minds it's justified.
I wish that were true but the GOP is gutless and treated Obama like he was made of nitro glycerin....Hands off....
Benghazi hearings?
yep!
8 different Benghazi hearings

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

Affordable care act launch of website hearings
One thing they all had in common above, is that the arrogant establishment republicans were way to weak on the issues, and this was because of the comfort zone they lived in, and had established for themselves over time.......They punted on everything instead of driving it into the inzone as they should have, otherwise when they should have been representing the American people who would have stood beside them, and would have cheered as justice scored again and again in life just as it should have. They forfeited the game every time.

Republicans spent every waking moment trying to take down Obama, so in their minds it's justified.
I wish that were true but the GOP is gutless and treated Obama like he was made of nitro glycerin....Hands off....
Benghazi hearings?
yep!
8 different Benghazi hearings

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

Affordable care act launch of website hearings
Every one was justified. Not this Russian collusion witch hunt.
lot's and lot's of ''witches'' have been indicted for crimes... :p

The Investigation in to Russian interference in our election process, is the MOST important investigation by a Special or Independent counsel in my lifetime.... and that includes Watergate/Nixon's....

It is not simply an investigation on whether the Trump Campaign witting or unwittingly conspired with the Russians.... it's so much, much larger and more important than just that....
If anybody was upend by the Russians, it was Obama.

And the Answer(s) to ALL Questions is :
1) I don’t recall...
2) Based upon the purely partisannature of this witch hunt and the stated goals of this committee to get any and all perceived political Enemiesat all costs and the perjury traps you have surely laid for anyone that does not remember exact words, instances and circumstances exactly over their entire lives .... under advice from council, I invoke my 5th Amendment Right Against Self-Incrimination and refuse to answer that question... [smirk]

The democrat house had better be careful...the people do not like this...they want a congress that works for the people not investigate people they do not like....they can't even tell us what they are investigating Trump for.... they just want to look for a crime because they don't like Trump....that is not my America....

"What is happening now only reinforces a police-state attitude that investigations by Congress and law enforcement agencies can target people instead of crimes. Why? Because Donald Trump didn’t commit any crimes.

Think about the danger of this approach. If you want to see a perfect example of what can happen when it is adopted by a government just look at the Soviet Union under Stalin, who ruled with an iron fist from 1929 to 1953 and killed millions of his own people"

Dan Bongino: In investigating Trump, Democrats turn to desperate police-state tactics

Benghazi hearings?
That was an actual event.

An Ambassador and America heroes actually died because of government incompetence or corruption.

An American POTUS and SoS purposely scheduled press conferences to lie about the event.

An American citizen was actually arrested to cover up the cause of the event.

Investigating such an event looking for the cause is what actual oversight is. Investigating people looking for something to whine and fake outrage about is not.

Clinton did an 11 hour hearing
The hearings were to determine how crimes, including mishandling classified information, deleting subpoenaed information, and lying about those crimes took place.

Those hearings were not in search of a crime.

Heir Mueller's two year scavenger hunt has proven to be a total waste of tax money, manpower and TV "News" bandwidth. Not to be outdone with their abysmal Russian Collusion failure, the Democrats are now going after President Trump's inner circle. This is abuse of power, a complete waste of time and resources. Are Democrats really so weak and lacking in substance that they have to spend every minute trying to bring down the President? How could any real American remain a Democrat? #WALKAWAY

House Democrats launch aggressive new Trump probe
Prove they are witch hunts.

These crazy ...lunatic .....demented Demonrats are just going too far....they really are stretching it....

Please, we are begging you Mr President... DECLAS or do something!!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ~

There is a limit for everything!
37 indictments, guilty pleas and immunity agreements, and the Democrats are "stretching it?" Lol! What the hell are you smoking?

Benghazi hearings?
That was a Hillary matter more than Obama...and they never cooperated with the investigation....either one of them...the fact that you don't know that is due to the silence of the GOP....
Clinton did an 11 hour hearing
And said, "what does it matter".

Oh, I thought it was yet another one. It's still on the "81 letter" one.

In b4 this blows up in the Democrat's faces once again. Le Yawn.

That has nothing to do with why investigating Trump is justified.

Tell me it's not mostly about sticking it to Trump because you hate that motherfucking Nazi.

Tell me so I can laugh at you.

Nope. It’s about his being a corrupt imbecile who needs to have his power checked...along with his family members who run the fucking federal government.
So in other words, you want to stick it to Trump because you hate the motherfucking Nazi.....

I welcome the Democratic witch hunt. It ensures a 2020 Trump victory. Americans love an underdog. Case in fact, Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back