🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here comes the new Democrat witch hunts.

Republicans spent every waking moment trying to take down Obama, so in their minds it's justified.
I wish that were true but the GOP is gutless and treated Obama like he was made of nitro glycerin....Hands off....
Benghazi hearings?
That was a Hillary matter more than Obama...and they never cooperated with the investigation....either one of them...the fact that you don't know that is due to the silence of the GOP....
Clinton did an 11 hour hearing
And Obama's DOJ did nothing about her obvious dishonesty on that day...the house could not prosecute...that was up to Obama's DOJ....fat chance of that ever happening with his DOJ chief meeting Slick boy on the tarmac....and the GOP pushed ever so softly...

There was nothing to investigate.

Next

Heir Mueller's two year scavenger hunt has proven to be a total waste of tax money, manpower and TV "News" bandwidth. Not to be outdone with their abysmal Russian Collusion failure, the Democrats are now going after President Trump's inner circle. This is abuse of power, a complete waste of time and resources. Are Democrats really so weak and lacking in substance that they have to spend every minute trying to bring down the President? How could any real American remain a Democrat? #WALKAWAY

House Democrats launch aggressive new Trump probe
Mueller's investigation has been extremely productive with what Russia actually did...

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Republicans spent every waking moment trying to take down Obama, so in their minds it's justified.
I wish that were true but the GOP is gutless and treated Obama like he was made of nitro glycerin....Hands off....
Benghazi hearings?
yep!
8 different Benghazi hearings

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

Affordable care act launch of website hearings
Some of that was warranted
yeah, I agree...

but the 8 or 9 hearings on Benghazi/emails for 5 years, was a bit much..

yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

And the Obama administration did not cooperate at all...they stonewalled and dragged it out at every turn and the media said nothing....

Benghazi hearings?
yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

yeah, I agree...

I dont mind investigations. I orefer accountability.
But after that, its just partisan malarkey.

Benghazi hearings?
yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

Holder should have hung over Fast and Furious.

Millions of taxpayer dollars blown on Solyndra

Obunglescare was a travesty

Bias in the IRS was revealed

Benghazi hearings?
yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

yeah, I agree...

I dont mind investigations. I orefer accountability.
But after that, its just partisan malarkey.

I don't disagree with you, though from another view....

i.e.
Nunes investigation on the Russian interference was a complete joke and Nunes's Release the Memo crap on Carter Page is more partisan bunk... :D

yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

And the Obama administration did not cooperate at all...they stonewalled and dragged it out at every turn and the media said nothing....

On Holder, it was in the Courts and the Judge ruled due to an ongoing investigation of some sort? he did not have to turn over classified info involved, but she did rule eventually, he had to turn all else over to Congress and he did, right after her ruling. She also ruled he was not in contempt of congress, as congress critters claimed because it was in her Court to settle that issue...

yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

On Holder, it was in the Courts and the Judge ruled due to an ongoing investigation of some sort? he did not have to turn over classified info involved, but she did rule eventually, he had to turn all else over to Congress and he did, right after her ruling. She also ruled he was not in contempt of congress, as congress critters claimed because it was in her Court to settle that issue...
Holder is still in contempt of Congress!!!!! :45:

Joe DiGenova said on Fox News a little while ago what I've been saying for the past week. Every subject of the demand letters should just tell them to go fuck themselves. Plead the Fifth. There is no legal or Constitutional basis for these inquiries.

Where is "oversight" in Article One?
They will plead the Fifth and in some cases , they can refuse due to Executive Priviledge. Tell that fucking homo Schiff and his boyfriend Nadler the three branches are co-equal.

Benghazi hearings?
yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

Every one was justified. Not this Russian collusion witch hunt.

yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

I'm not certain on that.... they turned it over to the court to rule on it, and she denied it....

but maybe you are right? Regardless, it ended up being a dud because the Court did not agree with congress's request to punish him for contempt and ruled against congress's contempt charge.

Benghazi hearings?
yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

Every one was justified. Not this Russian collusion witch hunt.
lot's and lot's of ''witches'' have been indicted for crimes... :p

The Investigation in to Russian interference in our election process, is the MOST important investigation by a Special or Independent counsel in my lifetime.... and that includes Watergate/Nixon's....

It is not simply an investigation on whether the Trump Campaign witting or unwittingly conspired with the Russians.... it's so much, much larger and more important than just that....

yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

I'm not certain on that.... they turned it over to the court to rule on it, and she denied it....

but maybe you are right? Regardless, it ended up being a dud because the Court did not agree with congress's request to punish him for contempt and ruled against congress's contempt charge.
They swept it under the rug...no one wanted to accuse Obama and Holder of creating a situation where they knew people would be killed in order to bring heat on American gun stores...they were trying to do what Smollett did but only with casualties in Mexico with American sold guns.....This is what dems do...they try and convince people they are right by any means necessary...even play acting and yes even murder.....Holder still is in contempt of Congress for not cooperating and answering question on fast and furious....Neither side of the isle wants to go there so Obama will get away with it....That is why I refer to him as the Magic Kenyan......untouchable due to the color of his skin...

They swept it under the rug...no one wanted to accuse Obama and Holder of creating a situation where they knew people would be killed
They didn't create this kind of program, it was done under President Bush, as well... and who knows who else?

Neither side of the isle wants to go there so Obama will get away with it....That is why I refer to him as the Magic Kenyan......untouchable due to the color of his skin...

And you all wonder why the left accuses you all of being racists...? :rolleyes: It had noting to do with the color of his skin, dufus!

yep!

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

They swept it under the rug...no one wanted to accuse Obama and Holder of creating a situation where they knew people would be killed in order to bring heat on American gun stores...they were trying to do what Smollett did but only with casualties in Mexico with American sold guns.....This is what dems do...they try and convince people they are right by any means necessary...even play acting and yes even murder.....Holder still is in contempt of Congress for not cooperating and answering question on fast and furious....Neither side of the isle wants to go there so Obama will get away with it....That is why I refer to him as the Magic Kenyan......untouchable due to the color of his skin...
untouchable because Issa never found any white house coverup of fast & furious.

Obama's biggest transgression was wearing a tan suit and using dijon mustard on a hot dog.

They didn't create this kind of program, it was done under President Bush, as well... and who knows who else?
And it was bastardized under Obama...he used the program as a stunt to try and create dislike for private gun stores in America by allowing the guns to fall into the cartels hands south of the border...they knew people would die but did it anyway...you know that old "ends justify the means" bullshit you libs love so much.....

untouchable because Issa never found any white house coverup of fast & furious.

Obama's biggest transgression was wearing a tan suit and using dijon mustard on a hot dog.
Issa didn't want to find anything he just wanted to raise campaign dollars with the BS hearings.....don't bring up that swamper waste of time...he should pay us back for all of that face time.....asswipe rino....

And it was bastardized under Obama...he used the program as a stunt to try and create dislike for private gun stores in America by allowing the guns to fall into the cartels hands south of the border...they knew people would die but did it anyway...you know that old "ends justify the means" bullshit you libs love so much.....
Who is "they" and the rest of what you said is BS.

Forum List

Back