Here in PA Fetterman

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

the trust fund baby trying to pass himself off as some kind of blue collar type wants to raise your taxes but not pay his own.

the trust fund baby trying to pass himself off as some kind of blue collar type wants to raise your taxes but not pay his own.
He paid the taxes. Notice how the story is PAST TENSE?

If this is the best you poor saps can do, I feel sorry for you.

Shall we look at other politicians who owe back taxes, or used fraud to avoid taxes? Should we go there?

But democrats don't have to obey the law, they are the law.

Seems like it. Then again, seems like such applies to ALL politicians in general, all of whom seem to believe they are suddenly become Old World nobility with fiefdoms full of serfs at their disposal.

Tax evader vs carpetbagging snake oil salesman
He paid his taxes.

From the link:

Fetterman has paid off all the liens.

Sorry about that!

Sometimes people who own property get behind on their property taxes. Happens all the time. They aren't evading taxes, they are having a hard time coming up with the cash.

Shall we discuss a politician who used massive fraud to avoid taxes? His CFO has been convicted and is cooperating with prosecutors.

You mouth-breathers really ought to think about the standards you set which can come back and bitch slap you in your slack little faces.

Fetterman vs. a carpetbagging snake oil salesman.
Fetterman is a fraud a trust fund baby hack trying to pass himself off as some kind of blue collar working stiff. Oz is not perfect by any means but he is not a butt muncher of Soros and Thief in Chief Biden.

He paid his taxes.

Sorry about that!

Shall we discuss a politician who used massive fraud to avoid taxes? His CFO has been convicted and is cooperating with prosecutors.

You mouth-breathers really ought to think about the standards you set which can come back and bitch slap you in your slack little faces.

They're both idiots and PA can suffer I don't care

PA is going to have a mass IQ test on election day.
Uncle Festerman vs Dr Oz

I'm no fan of Oz, but the little I know of him and Fetterman, I couldn't imagine voting for the latter. At least Oz was a very successful doctor so he has to be pretty smart.

But banking on the intelligence of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh voters, the two blue cities that dominate the state is not a bet I'm very anxious to test.

Same story, different leftist parasite.

Uncle Festerman is a dangerous far left crackpot.
Dr Oz is mainstream and an honorable man.
Ask any mother.
Who would you rather babysit your children, Uncle Festerman or Dr Oz.
Dr. Oz pushes snake oil. He's a total fraud. This is a tard who pushes homeopathy and iridology, for chrissakes!

He's nothing more than a TV entertainer. That's why Trump likes him. He recognizes a fellow fraudster and television personality.

He paid the taxes. Notice how the story is PAST TENSE?

If this is the best you poor saps can do, I feel sorry for you.

Shall we look at other politicians who owe back taxes, or used fraud to avoid taxes? Should we go there?

He also chased a black man, innocent of any crime with a shotgun.

So he's also a racist violent buffoon.

Like any clod that votes for him.

He paid his taxes.

From the link:

Sorry about that!

Sometimes people who own property get behind on their property taxes. Happens all the time. They aren't evading taxes, they are having a hard time coming up with the cash.

i owned property and never got behind......and this guy makes more money than i did....

Forum List

Back