Here it is folks...turn in your guns

Exactly what part of that had anything to do with turning in guns? Why is every right wing thread based on a lie?
I was referring to the clowns handling our fears...the new level of security warning is just the ticket. No need for guns. Turn them in! You get three katyushas.

Handling our fears?

You must be talking about the chicken littles at the GOP debate ?

I was referring to the clowns handling our fears...the new level of security warning is just the ticket. No need for guns. Turn them in! You get three katyushas.

Bullshit. you were trying to imply a lie and hoped nobody would read the link to see your lie.
You get three more katyushas. You guys see deception everywhere. You a muzzie?

If I'm wrong, then point out the part that has anything to do with guns or turning them in.
See post # 5

Yes, they actually ARE coming for your guns.... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You need to follow me more thoroughly...

That's hilarious You try to justify a lie by referencing a your own previous ridiculous statement. You are part of the reason everybody says USMess has the best crazy.
Even when I explain my train of thought you don't get. Pull your head out, dude!

Bullshit. you were trying to imply a lie and hoped nobody would read the link to see your lie.

If I'm wrong, then point out the part that has anything to do with guns or turning them in.
See post # 5

Yes, they actually ARE coming for your guns.... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That's hilarious You try to justify a lie by referencing a your own previous ridiculous statement. You are part of the reason everybody says USMess has the best crazy.
Even when I explain my train of thought you don't get. Pull your head out, dude!

Your train of thought jumped the track a couple of miles back.

See post # 5

When I ran " over your head"......

Exactly what part of that had anything to do with turning in guns? Why is every right wing thread based on a lie?

It's what they do. They don't have data or facts, so they put up a stupid headline that is a total lie and then HOPE the reader won't go to the link.

They are correct about their fellow wingnuts....they won't go to the link. But they hate like hell when a liberal does.

See post # 5

When I ran " over your head"......

I'm not sure if that is better or worse than the other crazy who was fantasizing about stabbing someone in the eye with a pen the other day. Oh well, I guess crazy is just crazy.

See post # 5

Your train of thought? Now that's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.

12341636_1103191249691675_3931967342223983030_n.jpg

Events call for Fox News to scare the crap out of the base...

Honestly do you know how much you are getting fooled?

It's what they do. They don't have data or facts, so they put up a stupid headline that is a total lie and then HOPE the reader won't go to the link.

They are correct about their fellow wingnuts....they won't go to the link. But they hate like hell when a liberal does.

You have to wonder can they read or words just a liberal conspiracy...

AHH!!! Words are Liberal...

That wasn't from Fox and you're not even an American, hush

Who does Gutfeld work for...

Are you saying acting like child is an American thing... Sorry but there are many brave Americans and you ain't one of them.

We already established that you are the type of person that sucks off people in American society and then laughs at the ones that try to build things in America.

Are you saying acting like child is an American thing... Sorry but there are many brave Americans and you ain't one of them.

We already established that you are the type of person that sucks off people in American society and then laughs at the ones that try to build things in America.

Bleh, gfy

Bleh, gfy

That is what accept as an awser...

Forum List

Back