Here It Is! Newly Discovered Hunter Biden Maltese Bank Account Is Linked to the $10 Million Burisma Official’s Bribe

Finally! Here's the smoking gun, the evidence linking the bribe money.

The Biden bribe from Burisma was deposited in a Maltese bank account opened by Burisma Executive Vadym Pozharskyi.

https://twitter.com/kanekoathegreat/status/1669754026009960449

Okay. Gatewaypundit

Okay

Finally! Here's the smoking gun, the evidence linking the bribe money.

The Biden bribe from Burisma was deposited in a Maltese bank account opened by Burisma Executive Vadym Pozharskyi.

https://twitter.com/kanekoathegreat/status/1669754026009960449

So, non-government official may, or may not have bribed someone outside of the USA.... and you care about this because...?

Biden’s DOJ and FBI will just go on ignoring any and all evidence.

Their main mission is to GET TRUMP.

They win and we lose.

Life sucks and then you die.

Teach your children or grandchildren Mandarin Chinese. The Chinese will rule the world in the not so far off future. They will just buy out all the politicians and bureaucrats In Washington D.C.

If you are black, you will be out of luck. The Chinese will not give a rats ass that you are victims of white oppression. You will slave for the Chinese in the not so far off future.
What evidence?

FAKE NEWS. But you'll believe anything.

Claims it's "fake news" but doesn't have the intelligence to follow a Twitter thread and read documented evidence that includes emails, photographs, bank records, all of which came from a laptop he still believes to be "Russian disinformation."

Boy you're one ignorant SOB, aren't you? :laughing0301:

Call me when its admitted as evidence in a courtroom.

Well gee. That's the nature of corrupt government now isn't it. If you are on their side nothing happens to you. If not, they commit lawfare against you.

And that ultimately leads to warfare.

Claims it's "fake news" but doesn't have the intelligence to follow a Twitter thread and read documented evidence that includes emails, photographs, bank records, all of which came from a laptop he still believes to be "Russian disinformation."

Boy you're one ignorant SOB, aren't you? :laughing0301:

Precisely!

The source is there but they are ignorant to read the evidence.

Gateway Pundit is not the source. They have added links to their source. I take it you didn't open their source link.
Nope, I didn't need to, as we can see below.
You're a fucking idiot too. The Pundit didn't write the story. They're just reporting a story that broke on Twitter
Twitter? Seriously?

Well, most of us realize that people can make up whatever they want and post it to Twitter, especially since Elon got rid of any moderation.

Biden’s DOJ and FBI will just go on ignoring any and all evidence.

Their main mission is to GET TRUMP.

They win and we lose.

Life sucks and then you die.

Teach your children or grandchildren Mandarin Chinese. The Chinese will rule the world in the not so far off future. They will just buy out all the politicians and bureaucrats In Washington D.C.

If you are black, you will be out of luck. The Chinese will not give a rats ass that you are victims of white oppression. You will slave for the Chinese in the not so far off future.
What evidence?

The musings of Rudy Giuliani.

The evidence has been posted above in this thread if you take the time to read it.
That is my point.

The offered opinion is not fact. Everything previously presented in this thread would never be entered in court as a position by a lawyer.

Why do you think that?

That is my point.

The offered opinion is not fact. Everything previously presented in this thread would never be entered in court as a position by a lawyer.

Why do you think that?
If the FBI would properly investigate the activity of the Biden family with the enthusiasm they investigated Trump and his family, I feel they would uncover plenty of evidence of criminal malfeasance.

It does seem to many people in our nation that the FBI is slow rolling any Biden investigation and indeed some whistleblowers have came forward saying that is a fact.

Forum List

Back