Here we go again: Insane woman tries to shoot up SC school b/c of "feminists"

Yep, that seems to be the thing that stopped it, she probably doesnt know how to use a gun, picked one up and thought the mag inside the gun was all that you'd need, without chambering one. Thank God she didnt know how.

230grain JHP from a lawfully concealed gun.

Well, concealed weapons on a school campus are not legal.

And, plans by the Charleston mayor, where this school is, to pay for cops to be in all the schools are being opposed by some conservative council members Charleston Mayor Riley calls for tax hike to fund policing program at elementary schools, downtown – The Post and Courier

So....back to square 1 on how to stop this.

Make concealed weapons on a school campus legal. Let the principal carry.

Only him? Why does only he get that right? So what if a dozen teachers carry? And a janitor, and a coach? Then, you get multiple people with guns, all wearing plain regular clothes, and firing bullets at an intruder, and most of them have no tactical training at all. Or worse, cops show up and see a dozen people, all with guns, and all wearing civilian clothes. Uh-oh! Especially bad if they are in the act of shooting at the bad guy, but, the cops dont know who the bad guy is, they just see a guy shooting a gun at a school.

There is no magic bullet (no pun) for this problem.

But the most reasonable, in my opinion, is uniformed cops in the schools, and a heavily secured entrance to the school with bullet proof glass, or, no glass at all. Yeah, it sucks, but if we really want this shit to stop, we gotta act on it.

But, eventually, I bet we'll find out we're just a violent society, and we cant change that. Our cops contain that violence mostly in the bad neighborhoods, but it's starting to spill into suburbs now with the mental illness epedimic, so, we have a whole new dynamic of the danger to the public.

Uniformed armed security with competent training is the answer.

If you think not, go to heaven and ask the sniper and the guns right activist what they think now.

Last edited:
So now the rightwingnut women are going off too, huh?

In fairness, nothing indicates she is right wing or left wing. Shes just plain ass crazy.

She is a South Carolina resident, and statistically, most people here identify as right wing.

But, NOTHING has identified her as right or left wing. I think she is among those who are so far gone mentally that they cant fathom the concept of partisan politics.

Shes just insane.

20 years ago she wouldnt be out on the streets, and she wouldnt have access to a gun. Because she'd be in a mental institute. Now, SC cant afford to house her or people like her anymore.

Make whatever political comments one wants to about that funding/mental health situation, but THIS story is simply the end result of that reality.

Thank God the gun malfunctioned.

What makes her insane? There is a difference between insane, seriously misguided, and evil.

I see your point, but I think all three can be strongly linked. Charles Manson was evil, insane and misguided.

Al Qaida terrorists, SOME of them are indeed "misguided". They are brainwashed from birth to think what they are doing is the RIGHT thing, although it isnt. They are acting in a way that is, in their mind, not evil or insane but definitely misguided.

I dont think she is misguided. How could shooting up a school be thought of as the right thing to do, at least here in America by a US citizen. Is she "evil"?? Maybe. Insane? She certainly isn't thinking clearly.

Wait, wait, wait.....you say that terrorists are "misguided", but this crazy woman is not? Terrorists are evil, pure and simple. Anyone who believes otherwise is a jihadist sympathizer.

Left wing policies will eventually drive everyone nuts. We conservatives, actually having more than one functioning brain cell, are susceptable much sooner than the brain-dead left.

Wait, let me see if I have this straight....

Insane right-wing assassins, that go on rampages in schools, are now the fault of the Left, because they "deserved it"?

Wow, I believe we have a winner, in the category of "Most fucked up logic ever" on USMB.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good work.

What makes her insane? There is a difference between insane, seriously misguided, and evil.

I see your point, but I think all three can be strongly linked. Charles Manson was evil, insane and misguided.

Al Qaida terrorists, SOME of them are indeed "misguided". They are brainwashed from birth to think what they are doing is the RIGHT thing, although it isnt. They are acting in a way that is, in their mind, not evil or insane but definitely misguided.

I dont think she is misguided. How could shooting up a school be thought of as the right thing to do, at least here in America by a US citizen. Is she "evil"?? Maybe. Insane? She certainly isn't thinking clearly.

Wait, wait, wait.....you say that terrorists are "misguided", but this crazy woman is not? Terrorists are evil, pure and simple. Anyone who believes otherwise is a jihadist sympathizer.

OH NO! That may have sounded different than I meant it. What Im saying by "misguided" is someone who doesn't know what they are doing is wrong, only because their handler or caretaker has so severely brainwashed them. I used Al Qaida as an example. If a kid is born into that radical culture, they are brainwashed from birth to think the US and Israel are evil, satanic nations, and they killing "infidels" will get them to heavan. Stupid, barbaric, evil, all that, YES. However, what I meant was those people are destined from birth to be terrorists. They THINK they are doing good work by their God. They do evil things, but, are guided to do them by people who brainwash them into thinking they are doing good things. Thats all I meant. Extreme brainwashing as "misguided". But, "misguided" could also be an inner city youth in Chicago being led to a life of drugs by an older brother.

This woman is surrounded by positive opportunities in America. She is more likely very mentally ill than misguided or just pure evil.

So is anyone who is waving a pistol around in front of innocent people.

Left wing policies will eventually drive everyone nuts. We conservatives, actually having more than one functioning brain cell, are susceptable much sooner than the brain-dead left.

Wait, let me see if I have this straight....

Insane right-wing assassins, that go on rampages in schools, are now the fault of the Left, because they "deserved it"?

Wow, I believe we have a winner, in the category of "Most fucked up logic ever" on USMB.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good work.

As opposed to the insane left-wing assassins that go around on killing sprees in schools??

OH NO! That may have sounded different than I meant it. What Im saying by "misguided" is someone who doesn't know what they are doing is wrong, only because their handler or caretaker has so severely brainwashed them. I used Al Qaida as an example. If a kid is born into that radical culture, they are brainwashed from birth to think the US and Israel are evil, satanic nations, and they killing "infidels" will get them to heavan. Stupid, barbaric, evil, all that, YES. However, what I meant was those people are destined from birth to be terrorists. They THINK they are doing good work by their God. They do evil things, but, are guided to do them by people who brainwash them into thinking they are doing good things. Thats all I meant. Extreme brainwashing as "misguided". But, "misguided" could also be an inner city youth in Chicago being led to a life of drugs by an older brother.

This woman is surrounded by positive opportunities in America. She is more likely very mentally ill than misguided or just pure evil.

Not necessarily....there are thousands of people in the Islamic culture who do not become terrorists, even though they are surrounded by whack job terrorists who preach this craziness. They are not destined to be terrorists anymore than someone being raised by alcoholic parents is destined to be alcoholic. Extreme brainwashing isn't misguided; it's severe pathology, even if they believe everything they say. And just because someone goes around waving a gun in someone's face for illegal and/or stupid reasons doesn't automatically mean they are nuts......there are plenty of sane people in prison (or still walking around free) who kill people every day and they are not crazy at all; just psychopaths who want what they want when they want it, trying to prove their point.

Shes just insane.

20 years ago she wouldnt be out on the streets, and she wouldnt have access to a gun. Because she'd be in a mental institute. Now, SC cant afford to house her or people like her anymore.

Make whatever political comments one wants to about that funding/mental health situation, but THIS story is simply the end result of that reality.

Obviously if she hadn't been insane she would have known that .22 handguns have been out of style since Raygan and that "assault weapons" are now required for political statements.

The sand hook killer's mother...you know, the gun nut.....was she a conservative? A fix fan perhaps?

The sand hook killer's mother...you know, the gun nut.....was she a conservative? A fix fan perhaps?

Why does owning a firearm make one a gun nut? Who knows what her politics was? Why does it even matter? She didn't do anything wrong. She was the victim.

Why does owning a firearm make one a gun nut? Who knows what her politics was? Why does it even matter? She didn't do anything wrong. She was the victim.

She took a mentally unstable boy to firing ranges to learn to shoot......I guess in his mind, to learn to shoot children....and she allowed said boy access to her many guns.

So, ban crazy people or lock the fucking doors at the schools so people can't walk in off the street. How hard is that, really???

The government can suggest people run at the shooter with scissors or sit there and blow a whistle, but recommending that schools keep the doors locked (yet people inside can still get out) so people can't walk in hasn't been thought of yet. How stupid are they?

Last edited:
Police: Gun-toting woman was outside Ashley Hall 2 years ago - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Unbelievable! This woman, who is 28 and has no connection to the school at all, and actually lives 2 hours away, showed up, pulled a pistol, pointed it at school staff and began pulling the trigger. It was a Taurus .22 cal pistol, and the gun malfunctioned, and thus, didnt go off. Cops arrested her.

In bond court, when she spoke, she questioned the "attempted murder" charge and said she was just making a political statement. She said she was angry at the "feminists" of the all-girls school, AND, she said the cops shouldnt have charged her with attempted murder because she says "what if I was just randomly shooting" but not trying to hit anyone (implied).

Wow. Fucking insane.:eek:
Then she needs to go where white jackets and padded walls are. Either way she needs to be removed from society.

Shes just insane.

Ban Pharm cartels and their lobbyists. These psychotropic drugs are killing America. Not guns. Psychotropic drugs. Get it? Good! Spread the word...

Police: Gun-toting woman was outside Ashley Hall 2 years ago - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Unbelievable! This woman, who is 28 and has no connection to the school at all, and actually lives 2 hours away, showed up, pulled a pistol, pointed it at school staff and began pulling the trigger. It was a Taurus .22 cal pistol, and the gun malfunctioned, and thus, didnt go off. Cops arrested her.

In bond court, when she spoke, she questioned the "attempted murder" charge and said she was just making a political statement. She said she was angry at the "feminists" of the all-girls school, AND, she said the cops shouldnt have charged her with attempted murder because she says "what if I was just randomly shooting" but not trying to hit anyone (implied).

Wow. Fucking insane.:eek:

Thank goodness the gun didn't go off, she could have caused some serious damage. Obviously there is something wrong with her mentally.

Forum List

Back