Here We Go Again. People with Covered License Plates Pulling Up to Drop Boxes in Arizona

Lots of theories...but no proof.
There is digital evidence of heavy voting between the hours the hours of 12AM to 5 AM in consecutive days, That is not when people vote.. That evidence is being ignored but it is not going anywhere.

There have been polls posted.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You just made a textbook argumentum ad populum.

No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

TARDS: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is!

People with Covered License Plates Pulling Up to Drop Boxes in Arizona​

"People" is plural. "Covered license plates" is plural.

You have ONE photo.

You don't even have video to show what the guy was doing.

So you tards constructed a totally bogus fable.

No wonder you idiots are so easily hoaxed. You are a willing participant in the lies you tell yourselves.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You just made a textbook argumentum ad populum.

No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

TARDS: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is!
Anything else troll?

All absentee/mail-in ballots are signature verified, by law. How did you not know this? Don't be such a cuck.

As for covering their license plates, you have one photo.

One.

And you don't know if it was photoshopped.
Millions of additional mail-in ballots sent out, no additional signature matchers hired. Tell us again that they are signature matching all those additional ballots. What are they using for that matching, untrained volunteers?

There are a lot of cars on the road without license plates since the Covid plague.

If you dumb shits open your eyes once in a while, you would see them, too.

DMV's are seriously backlogged.
Arizona MVD is not backlogged. When I paid off the lease on my car MVD shipped out my new plate in half the time they estimated. And that was in October a year ago.

Dinesh needs to get to Arizona with his video camera.
He is out of jail already? Oh yea thats right, Trump corruptly pardoned him like all his other pals.

This is the swamp you throw your stones from.

Last edited:
And paid trolls fir the dnc like Mac1958 penelope,KissMy Dragonlady and sealybobo smellybozo Synthaholic bodecea are throwing chairs in anger that thier party has been exposed that they cant win without cheating, :rofl: they are all ovviously fans of the cheatriots of the nfl.:abgg2q.jpg:
I take offense! I got no pay and no recognition, but I work here as hard as any of them to set you rw nutters straight.

Last edited:
I think somebody should just set fire to the drop boxes. No ther country does that shit, right? Why do we?
You ever hear of a concept called LAW AND ORDER?

It's all irony all the time with you rightwingers:

You chant about jailing people...but you support convicted criminals.
You bitch about swamp...but applaud Trump's blatanly corrupt acts like pardoning all his associates and friends.
You scream about protestors burning something...but advocate arson of public property.

Zero self-awareness.

Last edited:
"People" is plural. "Covered license plates" is plural.

You have ONE photo.

You don't even have video to show what the guy was doing.

So you tards constructed a totally bogus fable.

No wonder you idiots are so easily hoaxed. You are a willing participant in the lies you tell yourselves.
trump, the champion grifter, can rely on his slow supporters to keep sending him money.

1666789193466.png

Forum List

Back