Here We Go Again. People with Covered License Plates Pulling Up to Drop Boxes in Arizona

Meh, dems and cheating go together like peas and carrots. I expect nothing less.
You clowns laughed about Russia, Russia, Russia

Yet you've created a "Big Lie" and you clowns are Still running with that story.

First off, you posted a link from a discussion board from 2013to "prove" a point.

"Why are there so many cars without license plates in Arizona?
October 9, 2013 3:29 PM"​

Further, the discussion, started by a traveler through Arizona in 2013 notes vehicles without plates and several Arizona residents tell her she is either lying or mistaken. They establish two points, Arizona has no front plate, never has. The other point is made by three people who got tickets for expired or no plate.

Your link proves what the other guy here is saying, and proves you not only wrong, but stupid enough to post a link that doesn't say what you say it does.
That's just plain naughty.

Now, as an Arizona resident, I assure you, a quick way to get pulled over is to have no plate on your vehicle.

There was a time during the pandemic that new or renewal plates were delayed by up to two months, and the state allowed a 90 day grace period. But during that time we were required to display the expired plate, or print out a "permit and tape it in our back window.That ended when the MVD got caught up.

There is a law here in Arizona that makes it illegal(to the point of having your vehicle impounded) for covering your plate. The law includes the paint that looks clear but blurs the camera at stop lights ect.

Wanna get pulled over and have your car impounded in Arizona? Cover your plate. The police departments will be happy to sell your car for their benefit.

I know all about polls. That fat orange fool convinced his MAGAs that something wrong might have happened, but still no proof. You idiots care more about idiology than you do about facts.
The Democratic policies have failed miserably. At this point, Trump is irrelevant.

You think you might ever show anybody that proof? So far, there is a lot of talk about proof, but nobody has ever shown any.
Your bullshit standard of proof has just been decimated in the other thread.

Find another excuse. This one won't wash.

I'm a republican you dumbass but something you don't know what a real republican is, they certainly don't intimidate voter's with weapons. These people will be brought up on charges which is clearly against federal law. So stuff it you goddamn trumper.
You're a RINO? :p

Just acknowledge the cheating example or STFU. I've no more time for you.
Sure. One small example of possible cheating. Is that all you got? Using that as proof of a stolen election is kinda like running at hell with a bucket of well water.

All absentee/mail-in ballots are signature verified, by law. How did you not know this? Don't be such a cuck.

Stupid lying fucktard, DEMOCRAT Secretaries of State => instructed <= their election officials to ignore signatures, in violation of both state and federal law.

Michigan is an example. Jocelyn whatshername.

Pennsylvania is another example

As for covering their license plates, you have one photo.

One.

And you don't know if it was photoshopped.
Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?

Stupid lying fucktard, DEMOCRAT Secretaries of State => instructed <= their election officials to ignore signatures, in violation of both state and federal law.

Michigan is an example. Jocelyn whatshername.

Pennsylvania is another example

Are you really this stupid or is it just an act?
You creduloids fall for every hoax which comes down the pike. Just like the OP hoax.

Sad.

NO.. Biden was installed by ballot box stuffing, just like a toilet..
And the moon landings were faked.

And a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

And a Jewish space laser started the California wildfires.

It's all right there in Saul Alinsky's book!

I'm a republican you dumbass but something you don't know what a real republican is, they certainly don't intimidate voter's with weapons. These people will be brought up on charges which is clearly against federal law. So stuff it you goddamn trumper.
the-liedetector-testdetermined-maury-that-wasalie-memes-com-14278127.png

Next you'll be sayin' you were an English major in college. :rolleyes-41:

Won't matter if they do. The cars themselves are pinged by the cell towers. Ever heard of OnStar? or other services?
Let's hope the cameras are aimed right and someone is watching. Someone that will do something about it.

Let's hope the cameras are aimed right and someone is watching. Someone that will do something about it.
Given the make and model of car they could look and find that vehicle at that time very easily. IT would probably take me about 10 minuets and a subpoena to get the owners name and address. I Could also get records of his travels.

Forum List

Back