Here We Go Again

Not a snowballs chance in hell!

If the USA is such a bad place...move to venezuela!

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
There's a black man over there, couldn't make him out in the darkness
What so proudly we hailed
So many blacks are in jail, it's not their fault that they've failed
It's the white man's white privilege, they were just looking to make things square
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly free WiFi streaming
And the rocket's red glare, statues bursting in air
Gave proof thru the night, made their flag up in fail
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner no longer waves
O'er the land of once free, make this home of the frail

I believe it would be more useful to dispense with the Communists, and keep the anthem.

Why it might be time to finally replace 'The Star-Spangled Banner' with a new national anthem
Not now and not for this stupid reason.
However, I've always preferred other songs over the Star Spangled Banner who's tune comes from an old English drinking song. Songs which are easier to sing for most like America The Beautiful or America and are about the country itself and not just the flag or war.

Still waiting for them to demand the Democrat Party be renamed because it stood for slavery.

This constant attack on history is asinine and a sure sign that the attackers just want to virtue signal to feel good about themselves. They know nothing of history at all and yet are comfortable destroying it.

I believe it would be more useful to dispense with the Communists, and keep the anthem.

Why it might be time to finally replace 'The Star-Spangled Banner' with a new national anthem
Not now and not for this stupid reason.
However, I've always preferred other songs over the Star Spangled Banner who's tune comes from an old English drinking song. Songs which are easier to sing for most like America The Beautiful or America and are about the country itself and not just the flag or war.

There is some merit to that
Never really understood why they play the anthem before sports unless it's international competition

1593120371986.png

The scary thing folks is I don't see any way we can avoid a second civil war.

Not kidding.

I talk shit, but this is where it is going. They will get this done too. You can trust that.

So if there isn't a war and armed counter culture resistance, they will get it done.

They OWN the academic institutions, the worldwide devilish media and entertainment industry.

Forum List

Back