Here you go Haters

That's a shitload of magnificent American-made hardware there. Gawddamn I love my President and my country.

Good to know political campaign pandering is funded by the USG. Your tax dollars at work.

SMGDH

• Banned
Good to know political campaign pandering is funded by the USG. Your tax dollars at work.

SMGDH
No traitor it's called securing the border.

Holy crap, we should be able to slaughter SHITLOADS of 'em without even BLINKING!

I hope Mexico has lotsa body bags for all the parts! Limbs 'n toes are gonna be flyin'!

Hyuk Hyuk!

USA! USA!

:rock:

Classic facetiousness. However I think it done flew over JGalt 's head. :uhh:

That load is likely going to Fort Bliss. Not the border. lol. You think we're gonna put tanks on the border to police a couple thousand immigrants without shoes? lolol.

That load is likely going to Fort Bliss. Not the border. lol. You think we're gonna put tanks on the border to police a couple thousand immigrants without shoes? lolol.

Nah but the National Guard will be there.

Lot of ground to cover. Hope they have drones and other electronic surveillance.

Seven thousand people with more coming isn't anything to take lightly.

SMGDH

It's called playing up to the Trumpers.

Since they've already swallowed idiotic harebrained ideas like "the wall" and "three million illegals" and "banning Muslims" and "fire the sumbitches" (etc etc etc), it stands to reason they'll line up with their wallets out to buy "caravan". Rump has a provenly gullible audience that keeps buying the snake oil that's apparently too stupid to see that it IS snake oil.

SMGDH

Since they've already swallowed idiotic harebrained ideas like "the wall" and "three million illegals" and "banning Muslims" and "fire the sumbitches" (etc etc etc), it stands to reason they'll line up with their wallets out to buy "caravan". Rump has a provenly gullible audience that keeps buying the snake oil that's apparently too stupid to see that it IS snake oil.
Hmm...not a word of concern about Americans in your diatribe.

Americans come first in America now.

SMGDH

Sez an enemy of the state.

SMGDH

All those Gullibles I just laundry-listed are already Americans. Well, except for the three million (or however many it needs to be next time) "illegals who voted against me, waaaaah".

It kind of brings to mind the old adage, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

Which in turn brings to mind another adage: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings".

There ya go, two adages for the price of one. Just call me Adagio.

SMGDH

All those Gullibles I just laundry-listed are already Americans. Well, except for the three million (or however many it needs to be next time) "illegals who voted against me, waaaaah".

It kind of brings to mind the old adage, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

Which in turn brings to mind another adage: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings".

There ya go, two adages for the price of one. Just call me Adagio.
Didn't know The Don could ban American muslims. The wall is to protect national security. American security. The illegals aren't Americans.

So you lost the point. Go hug your pretend black friend.

We could run 'em over. You take all the fun out of it, NC.

Forum List

Back